House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things that annoy me

Go down 
+3
RAGEWOLF
dead skin mask
Ogre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

things that annoy me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:16 pm

thats fucking stupid...anf course they will blame their own....it prolly stole it to go and buy some crack...LOL
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 pm

things that annoy me is when someone walks up to me and starts talking to me in spanish..WTF just because im mexican...that dont mean that i speak spanish!!!! (even if i do...this is fucking america...speak english or die!!!)
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:24 pm

something that truely annoys me is the fooking sun, it's too damn hot an it burns your flesh too easily. gggrrr why must the sun suck?
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:23 pm

thats why the invented this thing called SUN BLOCK....LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:04 pm

that be true but you see my arms are only soo long, i can put the sun block on my face,arms, shoulders, an neck. but my back will still get burned badly. plus i have a problem with certain sun blocks giving me pimples.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:51 pm

well...hell....i guess there is just no help for you
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:56 pm

when my son does not listen to me...and keeps playing the SONG OVER & OVER...dont get me wrong i LOVE the beatles....but you can only listen to "HEY JUDE" so many times..before you start to go insane....some goes with the movie "ACROSS THE UNIVIRSE"....LOVE IT...but 5 times ADAY!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:41 pm

things that annoy me, are having a craving for something to eat an you do not already have it in the house. which means that either you need to go out an buy the craving or say fuck it. lol
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:24 am

Annoying is getting to work and finding out that the internet is down, at least the schools net.

::thank gods they fixed it though::
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:10 am

things that annoy me are bugs, whats there purpose? what are they here for other than to feed birds an lizards, an piss me off? does anybody know what pupose a bug serves, they aren't smart at all. can't even avoid a 2,000lb windshield speeding down the highway. an they really suck ass when they hit you an your on a motorcycle. god damn bugs.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:28 pm

HA FUCKING HA!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:59 pm

pirat have you ever gotten hit in the forhead by a bug on a motorcycle going 75mph? it sucks ass, let me tell you, it's not a pleasant feeling. an the bigger bugs can knock you off your bike.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:05 pm

its annoys me when i dont have any fucking baccon fo rmy black eyed peas!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:54 am

affraid your serving bacon to the Blaclk Eyed Peas? cool they have a pretty cool tune, how long are they going to be in your town on tour before moving on? lmao bounce gods i'm such an ass when i just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that annoy me
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4