House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things that annoy me

Go down 
+3
RAGEWOLF
dead skin mask
Ogre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

things that annoy me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:41 pm

damn..in not saying that in a whore...but to wait a month or two..shit i fuck my man the night we met....but there was more then just him and i..it was my ex-husband and my friend and she will remain namless. GOOD TIMES!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Razz i'm actually torn between being glad an sad that i am the way i am. when it comes to the whole being romantic an stuff, compared to just sleeping around an spreading my seed.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:38 pm

romance shomance...its all good
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 pm

hmm i sometimes wish i could think like that. i'm not meaning to sound like a jerk when i say this but i just can't be sleeping around like that.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:54 am

No worries mate, the thing is you have one up on myself. I can't spread my seed. It sucks, lost alot of decent relationships that way. But I know there will be the one that someday I hope to find that will be okay with not having children.
Instead of growing them, will just have to steal one.. er adopt one.

But Rage I was once like you. Waited for at least a month or so before dippin into the grey poupon. But after being asexual for awhile, I have to take the route that Orge does and go see a x, or friend with beneifts (aka a fuck buddy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:09 pm

only problem with that for me is that non of my ex-s live anywhere near me, and i've got no clue as to where to find any of them.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 am

ok that could bite then.
mmm bite... i know where i'll be saturday night.. lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:53 am

at a strip club/ or an ex-girlfriends home or someplace like that?
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 pm

DONT GET ME WORNG I HAVE NOT BEEN WITH MANY GUYS AT ALL...(NO LIE)...ITS COOL THAT THERE IS STILL GUYS OUT THERE THAT ARE NOT IN IF JUST FOR THE SEX....

RAGE YOU JUST NEED TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN...NOT WITH *MEETING THE ONE* ON YOUR MIND...JUST TO HAVE FUN AND CHILL AND YOU NEVER KNOW...SHE M AY JUST COME TO YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:11 pm

You know when you meet the most girls? When you already have one on your arm. What is it about some women that makes them more attracted to a guy they think is "with" someone. Not meaning married or seriously dating..just "with" someone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:21 pm

I GUESS THE WHOLE "WANTING SOMETHING YOU CANT HAVE" THING...I DUNNO
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:17 pm

you know i've always found that interesting, both when i was married an when i had a girlfriend.. i was more attractive to the ladies, but now that i'm not with anybody, it's like i'm a ugly C.H.U.D.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:51 pm

not for me..cause rather im with someone or not...no one else ever wants me or is attracted to me
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 pm

that's because i don't live in cali. Razz
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:24 am

Things that annoy me..

They are closing the post that I am at, At the end of this month. So now I have to find a new posting at the end of the month. Why the fuck can't I get on a list now so I won't have a day or week off with no pay?

The other day.. um.. Saturday morning, A student stabbed a cab driver over 12$. They have the student on camera inside the cab, and walking into the front lobby at the campus, and bloody towels in his room. So they have evidence but they still are bitching at myself and the other guard that we didn't stop the man when he came in. He was wearing a badge that they pass out to all the fucking students, we see the badge and don't think twice after that. Besides the front desk is high enough that when you are sitting behind it you see the upper torsel of the body. Fuck them

The third thing.... The Campus/ School is trying to say that the guard on duty Saturday night (same guy that was with me saturday morning) stole 300$ from the petty cash drawer. Because it "APPEARS" on the cctv's that he was messing with the bottom draw where the money was kept. The lock box was unlocked and empty.

So I guess what annoys me is that even after myself and the other guard basically helped the cops out Enormously! (and the cops gave the two of us major kudos in front of the dean, and other excutives) that he is a theif, and I am blind.

wow.. if you read all that then kudos!!
Back to top Go down
Shortie Shory

Shortie Shory

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Things that annoy me

Hmmm

Those skanky bitches who fight dirty

Fighting in a group, pulling hair, biting, scratching...

Fight one on one, and you fight like a man or you walk away
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:47 pm

lord..thats fucked.....you did what you were stupossed to which was let the "students pass" and that is what you did...cause you saw the sticker/badge that all students wear....and as for the whole money thing....that is stupid...have they questined the gaurd that your partner relived???

things that annoy me are when my man just lays his papers everywhere and then i clean and put it up..and he can not find them then he get al pissed at me!!! FUCKIN PUT YOUR OWN SHIT AWAY!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:53 pm

!st Dragon omg that sucks major ass nuggets my friend, i'm sorry to read about your misfortune. hopefully you can find something a.s.a.p. an won't get too far behind in your bills an such. please keep me posted ok?

2nd Shortie Shory fighting in a group an doing all those things sucks i'd have to agree, even though i never witnessed it myself. but i think fighting 1 on 1 an doing those things might be kind of cool, at least to a guy. Razz of course i'm deprived an abit crazed i think. lmao

3rd dead is a grave jumper hahahahaha i was typing my messege an she beat me to posting, but it's all good. i still loves ya. Razz
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:22 pm

such bullshit. such annoying, frustrating bullshit.

Things that annoy me.

Today we got woken up by a wonderful phone call saying that we got the apartment we were after. Happy as all hell we jumped outta bed and hurried down to the bank to pick up some checks so we could write a post dated one for the 'last month's rent' aka the rental deposit. Well! I'm standing there writing out the check trying not to burst with excitement, (we've been living in a place so tiny polly pocket wouldn't want it) and the guy says to me, 'oh you can't post date that check' I said, what the fuck, it's only post dated for friday when my boyfriend gets paid. He said nope, he has to have the money right now and if I didn't have it, I could come back when I did and see if the place is still available. It was all I could do not to burst into tears right there, I barley hit the parking lot before i started crying.

You see, there's nothing in this town. we've been looking for a new place in october. there hasn't been anything decent. nothing.

well, a couple hours later I figured I'd call my mom and see if I could write her a post dated check for friday, and get the cash from her for today. well she did it all for me so after I walked to and from in the pouring rain, I went back to see the landlord, and he says 'oh, well I think the apartment is still available, I better check.' so as I'm shitting myself waiting to find out if the place is still available, the owner of the building (and about 39 others) speeds into the parking lot. He had just finished showing the apartment, the guy wanted it, but he didn't have the money today, so I won the apartment, just barley.

so this story does have a happy ending, we got the damn apartment, and we'll be moving august 1st. However, PEOPLE fucking annoy me. PEOPLE annoy the fucking hell out of me. This particular situation nearly ruined a very joyous moment. I woke up happy as hell with that phone call, was plunged into depression with the devastating disappointment of not being able to get the apartment, finally topped with the stress of having to borrow money from family.

money annoys me. people annoy me. banks annoy me. landlords annoy me. borrowing money really fucking annoys me. and having a kink thrown into what should have been a really wonderful day, really fucking annoys me.

But despite the anger frustration and tears from earlier today, I'm really fucking happy. we got the apartment we wanted! I can't wait till Dave calls me on his lunch break so I can tell him the good news!
flower
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Very Happy congradulations Kitty i am soo very happy for you. woohoo cheers you are very lucky to be able to have things go the way they finally did for you. yes i agree it did suck that it happend like it did. but it worked out for the best, which is cool as all get out. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:47 am

Dead – The guard/ person he releaved was an in house guard. Like they wouldn’t steal anything. But since we are contracted and the inhouse guard is part of there employee set up, then we are the ones to blame. Assholes! And now that guard (his name is Rob) hes on suspension pending a investigation

Rage - I got some money saved up, and if I don’t get a decent post after a week. I am going to talk to my boss of the weekends, and see if she can use me fulltime. And just go back to repo.ing full time.

Kinda don’t want to do that, since I have you all to talk to now. And I’d rather make a decent living and keep all of you then to make bank and not have any social life/ friends/ or all of you guys.

Morbid – YAH! That things worked out. I understand where you are coming from money is annoying. Thats probaly why I try not to worry about it, live life. And if any of my friends ever needs something from me weather it be they need someone to listen to them. Or they need help with money.... to me friends/ family are more important then anything else on this earth.

And on that note.........
Annoying things - 2 Days ago, the Capt. at this post asked me to help out and work some overtime. At first I was like ew no. But with the post closing I figure 24 hours of overtime could be nice. I got here last night at 2300hours, and he tells me (this after I slept most of the day, and rearranged my schedule to accomidate the overtime) that things have changed and the office is sending over some other officers to do the overtime that he wanted me to do. Fuck!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:32 pm

my allergies are pissing off to no end, i'm getting tired of coughing an sneezing an having itchy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shortie Shory

Shortie Shory

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Allergies suck balls I agree

But I don't have allergies so I wouldn't truely know

Things that annoy me

When my boyfriend is having troubles and I try to help he just turns and yells at me like I did it.

I'm like "Dude, I'm just trying to help. PMS much?"

Then he freaks out more and it turns really ugly =S
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:54 pm

yeah i'd have to agree with you there, that does suck.

it annoys me when i do something just like that. heres an example of my day an what happens.

i'm at work an some young punk thinks he's billy bad-ass wants to make a name for himself by picking on the big dog in the yard. an i don't usually fight unless i have to protect myself from physical harm. but i do however get really pissed off by this crap, anyway later on when i get home my brother might say something that rubs me the wrong way? an now my anger is directed towards my brother. but now it's my anger from the whole day,not just from whatever my brother may have said to upset me. but i have been working on that problen an i'm getting alot better i'm proud to say.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:48 am

What the Fuck Rage, What you bitching about now!

Just kidding.. I kinda know what your talking about. Except that I always seem to calm the situtation down, or look at the person when I am done with them and say those magical words... 'have a nice day' and as I walk away from them I tend to mumble something like 'fucking dickweed'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that annoy me
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next