House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things that annoy me

Go down 
+3
RAGEWOLF
dead skin mask
Ogre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

things that annoy me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 pm

i think the only thing i'd miss is the bigger city life, an the malls, an dance clubs.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:41 am

Ya know some places in Alaska are close to planet X. And heres a thought, lets all take what we want with us. And build our own Alaskan House of Goth city. Yes then we can regulate who and what can come on our land. ~evilmuah~

Things that annoy me - Teenie boppers that think they are "so goth" and they all just want to "die" well HERES A FUCKIN GUN put yourself out of my misery.

Another thing that annoys me - Labels, ok yes I've been labeled. Labeled as a Goth, PunkGoth, Punk, Old School Punk, ect... I'm me get used to it, you don't like it don't let the nail infested gasoline dipped with salt on it door hit you in the ass on the way out.

um... wow sorry vented. Ah this site is sweet. Gonna go smoke now. its 2339 hours 10 July 08
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 am

i hate the fact that i am able to make friends online soo much easier than i ever could in real life. mainly due to the fact that here behind the safety of the computer screen,nobody sees any of my loser side of life traits or whatever. plus if we ever met face to face, i'd not be anywhere near as chatty because i'd be all nervous an shit. most likely stutter like a damn fool on crack an just piss myself in front of the real cool people that i've made friends with here.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:56 am

aw
i'd be honored to watch you pee yourself.
i know what your saying though, I've met people outside of the net and either we get along, or they are like "you are a geek". Well I for one don't judge, people are people. And with that said... I dont know my mind just went blank. erg!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 am

my other problem is well with guys it's more of a homo thing. i won't approach guys because i don't want them to think that i am gay,i'm the farthest thing from gay you can imagine. as for the girl? i'm uber shy, i'd probly hide in a dark corner an try not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:27 am

I am okay with my sexual orientation.
With that said, I am not a flaming flamer of flames.
As for if I think you gay, well I don't cause I've been talking to ya and all. So pfft.
And girls I know, I'd most likely do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 pm

the funny thing with me is, that if a girl is not my type of girl, i'll have no problem talking to her even if she is pretty it would not bother me because she may not be my type of pretty.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:27 am

im gones a day and a half and i got alot to catch up on... ok for one you guys are both gay.. no really your so gay you thinbk your not... lol just fucking with you but really nw... ok rage if we ever meet you are gonna piss yourself cuz im gonna make fun of you and make you laugh so damn hard untill your social lol and you will piss from laughter. dragon.... your just gay ok moving on lol jk. no but really i have no prblem with talking to anyone. unless they are like me then i just wanna hit them... but so far im the only one like me lol a few that get somewhat close but not me lol. and i can walk up to anyone cuz im comfortable with my sexuallity. im straight i know this lol i have tons of gay friends because i hate shopping and a gay guy is better than a girl when it comes to shopping and heres why. he finds deals like a girl and knows what will look good on me, but he also doesnt like taking 5 hours in a damn store and only goes to get what he needs not a million things he would never need unless aliens came to town for dinner and a ass rape... lol fucking flamers lol
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:32 pm

orge...are you sure you are not a closet homo...LOL J/k
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 am

Twisted Evil lmao if we ever all meet up i'm gonna be laughing my ass off soo much that i'll probly fall over an get stepped on by some drunk people or something.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:52 pm

im not a closet homo damnit lol they dont have closets big enough for me lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm

lmfao again damn i love this site.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 pm

ok ok then you are a WALIK-IN closet homo...lol geek
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:46 pm

rofl omg lmfao
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:03 pm

i like the term "sexually currious" ok damnit lol. im not gay or bi.. im tri... i like to tri alot of stuff lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:11 pm

isn't that called trisexual? as in i'll try anything once. i'll fuck a dead chick if she's cute lol
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Hmmm...Well I musy admit that I've tried about everything that one could possibly try ( at least in the hetrosexual sense)..I've come to the conclusion that I'm not half as Bizarre as I thought I was before I ran into certain girls who shall remain nameless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:18 pm

hahahaha i've only ever been with 2 girls in my life an a hooker soo yeah.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Dammit guys! Don't you men know that you men HAVE to have a large number of past sexual partners? If you guys only sleep with two or three women, as honorable as that is, it makes all us overly sexually active women look like whores! lol I've had a LOT more than 'just a few' partners, and because I'm only my man's 3rd, he will never, ever learn my secret number! lol

So, with that said, GO GET LAID! really, you'll be making your future wife feel a lot better about the millions of men she's banging. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Razz i need to be more open minded about stuff like humping just anybody. i mean to tell the truth if it wasn't for the mistaken identity on who i was going to be going out with when i started dating my ex-wife, i would have never met my ex-girlfriend. an i'd most likely still be a virgin an using my hand to pleasure myself. but as it stands because i didn't know who i was agreeing to go out with, i did meet my ex-wife, which in turn lead me to my ex-girlfriend. but that's where it all dries up for me. Mad
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:15 am

Future wife? Do you know something I don't?

As for the whole sexual placement area.. I thought it was
Gay - Yes I'm happy
Bi - Buy me something and I will get sexual
Tri - Try anything once, if I like it do it again
Fri - Friday already?

As for what Morbid says.. I have to agree... I have had my share of one night stands, and week realationships. So even know I need to get out there myself and get some.. Go GET LAID!
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:19 am

yea well iv been with ummm.. a few lol a few more than i would like. im not one of those guys who likes rackin up the partner score. and usually when im single i go and have sex with ex's or old fuck buddies. yup yup. usually i only sleep with a new one if im bored or if im going to go out wih them and i want to test drive it before i buy it so to speak lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:54 am

i don't know what kind of mind state you'd classify the way i think? but i just don't really cherish the idea of sleeping around with people i just met. hell i'd like to get to know the person for like maybe a month or 2 before i get my dick wet. but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:02 pm

eh i dont wait really long but i wait a lil bit before i do anything with a new girl
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:04 pm

i guess you could say that i am a romantic kind of a guy? even though i might not really sound like it here with the way i talk. but that's just internet blabber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that annoy me
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next