House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things that annoy me

Go down 
+3
RAGEWOLF
dead skin mask
Ogre
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

things that annoy me Empty
PostSubject: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 am

people who are scared to speak their minds and get upset with a person who does even though they feel the same damn way.

some one who says one thing but turns around and does the complete opposit

(ill add more to the list when i get more time)
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:02 pm

I HATE WHNE SOMEONE SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING AND THEN THEY NEVER DO!!! IF NOT GOING TO DO IT...THEN DONT SAY YOU ARE!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Evil or Very Mad I HATE PEOPLE THAT LIE TO ME, CHEAT ON ME, OR STEAL FROM ME.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:37 pm

i hate its whne the tea pitcher has only one drop let and its let in the fridge.....for ME to make!!!

and also when I have to mae all t phone calls that protain to HOUSE stuff inc...bills, babysitters..and such!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Evil or Very Mad i hate opening the fridge to get some milk for some cereal, the cereal is already poured into a bowl, you grab the milk an there is like just enough to get the cereal wet an that is it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 am

i hate when someone tells you they love you even though they are in the arms of someone else
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:04 am

I hate fake friends...I hate those who you take your time to know and converse with and then they turn out to be ghosts. For the greater part..I hate cybertalk..Its fun when you actually know others but when its just a bunch of strangers its pretty pointless
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:42 pm

i would have to kind of agree an disagree at the same time with you marcus. i agree with you about not liking having cyber-friends because you most likely will never meet any of them ever. but i would also have to disagree because some people like myself are alot less shy on the computer than they are in real life. if i didn't have cyber-friends to talk to, i'd most likely go insane from lonelieness because i have no friends at all in the real world. when i'm not working i talk to my brother an his cat an that is about the only conversation i ever have. sad an pathetic i know, but unless somebody else makes the first move to try to talk to me? i never talk to anybody out on the streets ever.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh I agree cyber friends can be just as good as real life ones..but those who VANISH without a trace after you have spent time developing that friendship are annoying.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 pm

well yes that part sucks ballz big time, an i would most definitely have to agree with you about that.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:27 am

i hate being sick, weather it is being sick from the flu, or having really bad allergies or whatever. it sucks, now i have a new problem which i didn't know that you could develope. i can't eat melted cheese anymore without it making me really sick. wtf is that all about? never had that problem before.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:22 am

I hate sloppy drunks. Being a bartender I see a lot of good men go rotten when they get drunk. Using cheesy pick up lines on a bartender half your age when you can barely stand upright, is not a good idea, and not at all pleasant for the receiving party.

I also hate it when i'm exhausted, but can't sleep...like now. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:48 am

i would not know what that's like? for 1 i'm not a bartender lol. but for 2, i've never gotten sloppy drunk, an i do not believe that i have ever been around 1 either. hmm where have i lived my whole life?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:06 am

Well, Obviously I've been around a lot of clubs but I don't drink so ...
I CAN tell you it works the same for the ladies tho..they get wasted and decide they want to ditch their BF for the night or just hit a quickie..and their breathe smells like cheap booze and they are on the verge of puking. Sexy stuff there...LMAO
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Twisted Evil i actually had a female try to pick me up at a club once. but i declined her offer for 2 reasons. 1st reason was i was there with a friend an i wasn't going to ditch them, exspecially when they brought me there for my birthday. 2nd reason i declined this womans offer was i smelled alot of booze on her an i felt that she was too far drunk to think straight. i truely didn't believe that she would have asked me to go home with her if she was sober.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:57 am

i gotta catch up lol

Cyber friends- i enjoy having conversations with people in real life and on the web. but i dislike when you have started to get acustom to someones conversations and they up and forget about you or change and act like they are better than you. its all bullshit.

Drunkin nights at the pub- i do drink but i dont go to a pub to hit on anyone nor do i hook up with girls at the pub. the reason i dont pick up on chicks is because if they do happen to do something id feel like i took advantage of them. but thats me. i dont really have drunkin sex with a girlfriend i may have. but if i was gonna get drunk and do something with a girl it would only be if i was dating them.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:14 am

Evil or Very Mad I HATE HOW THE TIME STAMP ON THESE WEB SITES DON'T MATCH THE CLOCK ON MY COMPUTER. RIGHT NOW MY COMPUTER SAYS IT IS 1:13PM I AM EDITTING THIS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT CHANGED TO 1:14PM AS I POSTED IT, BUT I ALSO NOTICED A 4 HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE. THAT'S FUCKED UP. HOW ARE WE EVER GOING TO CATCH UP WITH OUR FRIENDS ON THE NET? IT IS NOW 1:16PM?
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 pm

yea i know the time stamp gets on my nerves too.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:15 am

the only reason i was making mention of it is because, if you read the messeges that are left here? an you want to try to catch somebody according to the time, it would not be possible to do as easily because of the time stamp.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:49 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:13 pm

A lot annoys me right now.
I think that TBH a large majority of life as far as online goes is about as useful as a barbed wire bath tub. Its too filled with nonsense and lack of actual people.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:43 pm

yes i read about that on imgoth and i'm sorry my friend. i wish that we lived abit closer so that we could goto a pool hall an play a few rounds an chat about shit.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:22 am

lets move to planet X
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm

i'd prefer to live in alaska myself due to the fact that it's always cold there. which would mean for me no pollen or weeds, which also means no allergies. woot woot.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:55 am

yea that would be badass... but...... idk lol id miss to much here i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that annoy me   things that annoy me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things that annoy me
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next