House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update for imgoth

Go down 
+3
Ogre
RAGEWOLF
Damion_Apocalypse
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Update for imgoth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:39 pm

but it still fucking hurts to get bit there...well sometimes...tee hee
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:27 pm

i'm taking it that you would know this? Razz
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:55 pm

but of course!!!..LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Twisted Evil yep i knew it.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:53 pm

lmfao where is everybody else at? how come we are the only few people posting anymore?
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:56 pm

some crazy shit going on with imgoth i think....

it won't let me sign in, says my e-mail is wrong. I wonder if maybe they banned me or flashing my boobies around. hehe. well, i didn't really flash my boobies around, just the link they could be found at. LOL
meh, so imgoth is dead, no great loss.
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm

Imgoth wont let anyone sign in..My guess is that they are revamping the site and have it shut down. I suppose its possible they are not coming back...either way I guess we'll know soon enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Razz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA finally i'm not the only person to notice this, i was saying this over a month ago. hello you guys all called me crazy, but i said this was what happend to me. it's been like this for close to 3 hours now damn it, an now you guys believe me. lmao
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 pm

good shut it down!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:12 pm

lmfao i'm thinking somethings up because according to the clock on my computer screen the site has been down for over 5 hours now straight.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:05 pm

Dave and I haven't been able to sign in all day today. maybe it's finally dead....

i doubt it though. it's going to last long enough to be completely over run with emo kids. and I don't mean the quiet lil emo kids hiding behind their hair and headphones, i mean the crazies who feel the need to share tips on sharpening their razor blades and hiding their bandaged wrists....

god...i hate kids.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:07 pm

me too i even hated myself when i was a kid lol
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:15 pm

LOL yeah me too!

geek
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Razz you hated me when you where a kid, wow that's cool exspecially with the distance between us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:21 pm

lol, silly lil man.

when I was a kid, I didn't spend a lot of time hanging out with other kids. I had a lot of surgeries when I was young so I got used to hanging around my parents' friends and other adults. kids have always sorta sickened me...I absolutely hated being a teen. Especially once I was over 16, then all the other teens sickened me too...which explains why I used to date 24-26 year olds back then....
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:02 am

imgoth has been down for almost 20 hours by my clock.
affraid OMG what will I do, I need to talk to people about different ways of covering my cut marks. ~looks at morbid~ just kidding.

As for being a kid, when I was a kid they didn't have computers. Hell we didn't have telephones. nah thats not true. lol.

Yeah but when I was a kid, my dad was in the military. So my family did MASS traveling. Thus my friendships lasted maybe 4 years if I was lucky. Other then that I was too a loner, catch me skateboarding down the street while hanging on the back of a UPS truck.

Kids? Kids are GREAT....... .......... as long as the go home by eight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:56 am

For whoever might care. imgoth didn't die, and its back up. And where are them nekkid pics?

bounce
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:08 am

yeah i know right i seem to remember her saying something about naked pics too. but you here is where i've got the egde on you, i know where to go to see some. hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:51 am

Hey all, FYI there is some asshole new to the site. Man I just wanna kill him. Really really want to pummle him with a baseball bat dipped in gasoline, and salt.

He's rude, crude, and down right nasty.

Just letting you all know....
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 am

Hmmm..well he obviously hasn't met ME yet..tho I'm sure he will very soon:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:26 pm

HE'S most likely another 1 of the multible personalities that hanz an ashe both have, i know that they each have at least 1 or 2 each. i wouldn't worry about it yet, until it proves to be not ashe or hanz.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:43 am

i dont think hes hanz or ashe. And he is now on my hit list, we all need to attack this. He fucked with Morbid, (i look to see if there are any new pics of morbid at least once a week) cause she knows and we know she got the talent at taking some KICK ass shots.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:28 pm

W.T.F. HE ATTACKED MORBID KITTY, WHEN, WHERE, AN WHY WASN'T I NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS EARLIER. I LOVE THE KITTY, SHE'S A VERY DEAR FRIEND AN I WILL KILL FOR HER.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:41 am

Look at her new pic on imgoth.
You see it trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for imgoth   Update for imgoth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for imgoth
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next