House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 pm

i was on imgoth just about 1:10am according to the clock on my computer? an i was doing like i always do, i was reading the bulletins to catch up on the daily shit. well all of a sudden out of no where, i was logged off of imgoth and it looks as if it completely dissappeared. i mean i see nothing at all, no pictures of the hottest goth person, no band info, nothing. does anybody have any information as to what happend to the site? or did i get deleted an banned for life for some reason??? please if anybody has any info. let me know.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:24 pm

ok never mind i'm not sure what the hell happend. but in the time it took me to log in here an write this long ass messege, whatever happend with imgoth corrected itself. but i'm not even close to kidding an NO i do not do drugs either. i swear the entire site looked like it was erased or something while i was on it.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:14 pm

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Razz if you online during that day? you would have seen what i was talking about. plus in the bulletin posts on imgoth there was some people chatting about the site fucking up.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:24 am

lay off the acid man... lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:16 am

Evil or Very Mad i wish i did do drugs, because that would at least explain something of the things that are messed up with me. lmao
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:57 pm

im sure iv done enough for the both of us..... BAD!!!!!!! and now ya'll know why i am the way i am... the ogre has problems... but i love me.... someones gotta lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:01 am

self love isn't all that bad really. it's all i've had for the past 6 years. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:48 am

well when it come to that lovin i get someone else to do it for me.... remind me never to shake your hand lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:45 pm

lmao i'm not that nasty, i do wash my hands like 20 times a day because i'm a germaphobe in away.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:20 am

yea well if i whiped my ass with my hands would you want to shake my hand even is i washed them lol... im just messin with ya
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:32 pm

lmao dude your making my sides hurt from laughing soo much, but it's all good. laughter is good medicine.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 am

well damn i know im funny but looks arent everything
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:27 pm

lol damn an i thought that i was the only one that made me laugh this much. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:33 am

imgoth has been fucking up more so then less so. but then again i'm not to pressed about it since all the people i tend to talk to on imgoth are now here in one decent site.

Rage - if you wash your hands 20times a day, doesn't it hurt to beat off with them? I mean where'd all the skin go? Or would that be something to the fact of kinda earning your red wings?
you know I just messing on you..er with you right?

Orge - Can't remember if it was on this string or another cause I been reading way to much this eve. But you've done enough drugs for 2 people. Welcome to the club. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:06 am

correct me if i am wrong here buy i thought the red wings were earned by loving a woman while she was on her monthly flow. which i'm got my wings.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 am

thats true.
but i was wondering if you was your hands 20 times a day, wouldn't they get brittle, and possibly bloody?
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 pm

nope i use hand lotion as well lmao.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:18 am

rage- yea well i try lol. i figure every person i make laugh is one less person who will be mad at me lol

Dragon- it was this string lol and iv done enough drugs for a damn army... but that was a while ago. i just smoke weed, shroom, and drop acid once in a blue moon. the weed helps me sleep sometimes. and i blew out my knee a couple months ago and it still gives me trouble so it helps with the pain here and there... and it makes video games fun lol
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:43 am

ouch on the knee.
the closet thing that comes to myself doing drugs anymore is every so often some friends and i get together and play road racing games, or GTA Vice City. While drinking, in the road racing games we get worse as we get more intoxicated. With Vice City, we seem to get better.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:47 am

yea that sucked big time.. i was chasing down this guy i went to elementry school with to beat his ass and i jumped a 3 foot planter and when i landed my knee flexed out sideways and i face planted on the concrete. couldnt walk on it for a day or so then started getting better. now it still bothers me but its alot better than it was. i thought i broke it at first.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 pm

blah blah blah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:07 pm

yea yea yea who asked you lol
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 pm

i dont need to be asked..i just TALK...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:03 am

Twisted Evil women do that don't ya know? they talk alot even when they have nothing to say. Razz i'm sure that if she could reach me i'd most likely get kicked for that statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????   WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S UP WITH IMGOTH????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next