House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damion's Realm Of Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Damion's Realm Of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:32 am

this is where i talk about shit and see who responds

shit thats on my mind

has anyone seen the matrix if so do you think that could actually happen
when i saw it made me think what if what if the world was a lie
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

Nah..It could never happen..I'm in the MINORITY but I didn't care for the Matrix series. I found it to be an excuse to use special effects instead of acting to sell a movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: today's thoughts   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 am

today not alot of shit concerns me other than the fact that some people are overly complicated and twisted but isn't that everyone lol imgoth seems to be falling at a greater rate than before the fakes have increased 10 fold im sick of that place so i seek my refuge here among intelligent and fun people
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Razz i myself personally loved the matrix movies an after watching all 3 of them an playing 1 of the games. i really wish to wake up an find out that my entire life was a lie. an that it could get better because of the real world is not what it seems.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Matrix   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:17 pm

would be a cool thought but not that plausable
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:38 am

might not be plause-able but if it would happen an i found out that all the shit that has happened soo far in my life was just some really shitty proggramming. i'd be alot happier,i'd killer the programmer an try to correct my life myself.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: imgoth   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:33 pm

has went to complete shit all the new users are fake and the people on their are dumb and immature it pisses me off thats why im moving my account of imgoth to another site gonegothic

its better quality and allows html well anyway i hope some of you join me there my user name will be damion_apocalypse
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:29 pm

i liked the movie...and you never know.....it could be true.....but then agian this is comming from someone..who when she was small thought that there was some really big person controlling all of us...kinda like we were all dolls and i that they could see and hear EVRYTHING that we did or said...to be honest with you...i still kinda think like that at times!!...LOL

so you better watch out...cause they can see and hear EVERYTHING!!!! silent Suspect
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Evil or Very Mad i think they call that being GOD but don't worry dead he/she how ever you view GOD is made up just like the boogy man or the tooth fairy. hell not even santa claus is real so you do not need worry your self about this GOD thing because he/she is only make believe. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:32 pm

I WAS THINKGING MORE ALONG THE LINES OF THE WHOLE TWLIGHT ZONE..... affraid DEEDEEDEEDEE LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:46 pm

Twisted Evil that works too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm

so what does everyone think about the gas prices?
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 pm

they suck big sweaty ass!! and seeing how im traveling to tx from cali then to shrevport, la...and back to cali...i think that is going to cost me like 3 million dollars!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Evil or Very Mad i think that the gas prices are going to cause people to go to the extremes of their mental bounderies. Evil or Very Mad i think that SOME people that are very close to the mental edge, are going to explode. Evil or Very Mad i think that before all this gas price bullshit is all done an over with, there will be murder, there is already people stealing gas from other peoples cars an the less secure gas stations. Evil or Very Mad i also believe that there will be explosions at some of the gas stations themselves. meaning that people are going to riot an cause a major uproar an their will be death an fire an mayhem. i can see it all coming, it's as clear as looking at the computer screen. of course this is just my thoughts an i'm sure that i'll be told that i'm a fucken lunatic, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:00 pm

its going to be a BLOOD BATH!!!!! i get to play in the blood first!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Twisted Evil not if i am the 1 starting the blood bath Twisted Evil but you more than welcome to come play along.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 pm

ok ill be there!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Razz just make sure you bring a meat cleaver, some bbq sauce and a bikini. bottoms only, you won't need the top. Razz
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Nick Cannon   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Fuck Nick Cannon
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 pm

its blood bath you dont need any clothes!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Razz i LOVE the way you think Dead Razz sooo very naughty, i like naughty. Razz
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 pm

tee heee Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Twisted Evil you know that if your running around all naked coverd in blood? you might cause an even bigger riot. rofl Twisted Evil it'll be a riot of people trying to get at your nakedness. Razz
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 pm

hahahahaha it will be like teh summer of love
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Razz yep only now there will be vid cams an cell phone cams an stuff Razz you might have you butt on youtube. rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damion's Realm Of Darkness   Damion's Realm Of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damion's Realm Of Darkness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: