House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 pm

that is differnet...tp use my hair from my haed to tickel..cause its like 3 feet awya from my face....facial hair is gross...so there!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Razz your just a young person that thinks like a old fart or something. because my kids loved it, they always laughed when they was younger. my ex-girlfriend an ex-wife both loved it. i think your just weird. lmao j.k.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:19 pm

i dont like facial hair...sorry....i like aclean shave..or a lil stubble....bit a fucking animal...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:11 pm

lmao yeah well when we chatted on yahoo the other day, an i was on webcam? i've not shaved in like 2 weeks, i'm fooking lazy when it comes to shaving. lol
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:17 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:03 pm

of course now that i am all sun burned up it's gonna suck to shave, because my skins gonna be raw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: