House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad OK SO I KNOW THIS NOT A NORMAL POST...BUT AS I WAS LOGGING..I HEARD ON THE NEWS ABOUT A BABY THAT WAS BORN HIGH ON METH!!! AND THERE WERE NO CHARGES BROUGHT AGINST THE MOTHER!!!! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHIT IS THAT!!! THEY THEN SHOWED VIDEO OF THE BABY AND IN IT THEY SAID THAT SINCE THE MOM SMOKED METH, EVERTIME THAE BABY PEES IT BURNS HER SKIN FROM ALL THE CHEMS IN THE METH!!! IM SORRY BUT SPEAKING AS A MOM...HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE DO THAT!!!!

NOW SPEAKING AS A PISSED OF PERSON...THEY NEED TO KILL THAT FUCKING NASTY ASS TWEEKER BITCH!!!!!
Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Mad i definitely agree with you there my friend Mad
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 pm

TY
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Evil or Very Mad i've never understood the attraction to drugs, i've never found them appealing. i have never been tempted to try any form of drugs ever in my 39 years of being alive. hell i didn't even start smoking cigarretts until 4 years ago, an i barely drink booze at all. i mean fuck i can make a bottle of brandy last me 4 years an i'm not even close to lying on that.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:26 pm

ive tried it and they are not all what they are cracked up yo be
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Evil or Very Mad i've seen the effects of drugs in movies. i have no idea if the effect is anything like that in real life? but i don't care to find out either. my drug of choice is sex an i've not had that in 6 years.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:03 am

yea thats fucked up like i do drugs obvisously lol i cant be this way normal. i mean i smoke pot and do shrooms and shit and iv done dope and others and i know why its liked i know why people use it and i understand some people are weak but to not be able to put it down untill your kid is born is bullshit. im gonna tell you this ok meth aka dope stays in your system for three days.. ok in your blood for three days ok. so for this baby to be strung out to that effect she would have to be slammin "shootin up" some good dope every damn damn up untill she got into the hostpital. and if anyone really wants to know why people use and shit then let me know and ill post a bulliten that might help you understand an addicts mind
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:09 am

RAGEWOLF wrote:
Evil or Very Mad i've never understood the attraction to drugs, i've never found them appealing. i have never been tempted to try any form of drugs ever in my 39 years of being alive. hell i didn't even start smoking cigarretts until 4 years ago, an i barely drink booze at all. i mean fuck i can make a bottle of brandy last me 4 years an i'm not even close to lying on that.

Got you beat.
You all know about cheap dates right?
Well 3 beers and I'm smashed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:11 am

i can drink alot
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:14 am

I used to drink like a fish.
But that was back in the core.
Now I am fine with just relaxing while haning out, and have a beer or jagermister.

there i edited it. this is what happens when you don't sleep for 2 days

Last edited by LordDragon on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:16 am

i like just kickin back havin a brew here and there not gettin tossed... and its spelt with a "J" "jager" lol its one of my favorite shooters
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 am

nothing better the shooting jager.
and having decent coversations.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:27 am

true very true.. well i like shootin SoCo better with some lime.. but only if its 100 proof.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:11 pm

brandy is my only drink of choice, an i have only ever had brandy 1 time outside of my own home. i went to a club with a friend an they drove me their, i had 1 glass of brandy for free. it was free because the bouncers all thought that i was cool as hell, plus with it being my birthday, the bouncers told the bar tender to hook me up.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:56 am

kick ass
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:58 pm

as far as addiction i goes, i know alot about it..my dad and a few of my unlces (both my moms side and dads side) were all herion addicts. then my dad (RIP) about 6 yrs ago started slamming dope....so yeah i know a lil anout that shit.. that is one reason that i do not use...only ONCE in a blue moon, and they will only be somke pot,shrooms, and maybe a lil coke...because i gues you can say that the addictive gene runs in the family.....

and yes wehn i was prego wil my son, i did smoke a lil pot..only becaue i was not ever hungry...and it was only a handful of time...and i am in no whay shape or form pourd of it. but i did it and i can not denie it, and YES my son is HEALTHY and no side affects...other then the fact that he is a hyper lil shit....LOL
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:00 pm

my whole family is either users or drinkers. its in my blood. and pot really doesnt hurt a child in the whomb. unless your smoking constantly then they might be a lil slow when born but thats a slim chance
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:02 pm

not my son....he is fully of energy from sun up to sun down
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:05 pm

iwell you said you only did a handfull of times. and the only possiblity of the slowness happening to a kid is if you smoke all the damn time lol and even then it doesnt mean theres gonna be anything wrong with the child
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:07 pm

if anything it made my son smart...

no wait my daughte is smart also...and i did nothing with her...

o well
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:08 pm

well your a smart ass so maybe thats where they got their smarts lol
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:10 pm

you do got a point there...and fuck you...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:00 am

affraid lmao damn she straight said fuck you too a 6' plus tall guy that is what 300lbs? an she is like maybe 5'3" 125lbs or something close to that. she's got bigger ballz than i do. lmao
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:01 pm

yea yea yea fuck yourself twat waffle lol.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:14 pm

lol! omg my sides hurt from laughing soo much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!   SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SICK ASS MUTHA FUCKING TWEEKING BITCH!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: