House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Of My Music

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: unreleased and untitled   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Take me through the cemetery grounds, open up my eyes to the darkest world beyond, and bleed my body dry till the life runs down
Leave me there on the cement grave, so that I can rise up from this dark abyss and take what is mine before all will cave.

((chorus)) I am the vampire creeping into your worst nightmares, giving you the worst pleasure you have ever dreamed of. Do you want me to be the perfect one that makes you feel so good or the horrible monster that gives you such a good scare?

I am coming for revenge and your sweetest blood, so thick and full of life, I will not be so kind as you were to me as every torturous drop bleeds down my throat in a great flood. I can hear your heart race, I can smell your fear, I can already taste your life on my tongue I will make sure you wont be misplaced.

((chorus))

I see you now with your deepest fears, come out and play with me like you did that night, when you took my life away and gave me a new one, for that i thank you, 'cause now I get to take yours before all the world can hear. Some take life for granted, thats what you always did, so whats the point of wasting your life away if I can help you out and take it for you!!!

((chorus x2))
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Twisted Evil mmmwwwahahahahahaha all very cool songs i liked them all you should make a c.d. of them or record them somehow on youtube.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:50 pm

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Twisted Evil wow that sounded almost orgasmic hahahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:49 pm

only you would think that
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Razz yep i'm a dog, i need to be put down. Razz
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Bleed   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Take time to realize, the bloody tears running from my eyes. You broke my heart and made me bleed, by loving someone else out of some pathetic need. I hate what you have done to me, i hate that you had so much control, i don't really give a damn anymore about you and what we used to be.

((chorus)) I'm gonna make you bleed like you did to me, I'm gonna make you suffer till you lose your sight to see. I thought you loved me, i thought that you really cared, but now i see that you didn't, which left my life empty and bear

For your lies i should hurt you, for your deceit i should kill you. But you are below me and mean nothing anymore, i wish you could just die from your bottomless and soulless core. i don't love you, i wonder if i ever did, thanks to you i don't care if you rot underneath your coffin lid

((chorus x2))
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 pm

always good stuff i enjoy reading these poems/ song lyrics
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:13 pm

i like it....sorry it tooke a min to reply to it
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Razz it took you awhile dead because you was away.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:11 pm

yeah but now im back
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm

welcome back my friend just in case i haven't already said it.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:52 pm

thank you thank you
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 pm

you are soo very welcome. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:59 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:45 pm

lol i love this site.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 pm

why??
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:50 pm

there isn't any drama here like there is at imgoth for 1 thing.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:31 pm

true dat true dat
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:18 pm

plus there is no aashe or hanz which are 2 people that do not seem to like me at all, i think if they were here i probly would not be. because there are alot less peeps here, soo they would be bothering me alot more often i think, i could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Of My Music
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Poetry-
Jump to: