House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Of My Music

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Introduction Of My Music Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:21 am

well first of all let me give a bit of an introduction
I'm the one formally known as Damion and this are my song lyrics

Look what you have done to me. I thought you were my heart, my world, my life and it took me this long to see that it wasnt meant to be. You were my reason to live, my reason to breathe, but all there is left is nothing I can give.

((chorus)) I can't believe you did this in the most horrible way, now I wonder why I had even wanted you to stay. I'm coming apart in pieces and it's all because of you. You used to be something, and now you are just another nothing.

Get your shit and let me be. You've already have done enough damage to last me a life time. Forget about me and take your life and shove it up your ass. You used to love, you used to care, and now you did nothing but break my heart and live me to bear.

((chorus))

You're worthless to me, you took my heart and hurt me so much. I dont even know why I still crave your warmth and touch, but it's useless for me to want something so lethal as you. My life and love had been crushed to pieces, taking the time to mend them, will be torturous leaches.

((chorus))
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: song II   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:17 pm

There you sit, so close but so far away from me.

Never knowing what you mean.

No matter what I say or do…

It doesn’t seem to matter to you.

It doesn’t seem to click in your head.

You are the only one who can save me from the cold land of the dead.

But how can I tell you what I really feel?

How can you understand, that you are my world?

Your smile can bring tears to my eyes, but yet there is always another guy.

Your heart belongs to someone else.

You’re half of someone else’s soul.

So how can I tell you exactly how I feel?

How can I can I possibly let you into my own little world?

You’re so ignorant to my hearts desires, and how my heartbeats are set afire.

You’re my goddess in a human form.

Temptation with the sharpest thorn.

Your ivory skin, so silk like and soft, is something that I’ve often dreamt of.

With a curtain of night for your gorgeous hair, and your beautiful eyes, hazel and serene,

You are my goddess in human form.

My sole temptation with a inhumanly sharp thorn.

I know your heart beat only for him…

I know my love should be a damning sin.

But, alas my darling… For you, I would gladly go to hell.

For you, I shall hold the world.

For that is what your heart is to me.

Your heart is my world, the thing that makes me breath.

Though your heart is in another mans hands.

I wish only to tell you how I feel.

I desire only to know how you will respond.

When I give you my heart to forever hold…

When I give you something more precious then that of solid gold.

For what you hold in your small delicate hands, is something I’ve wanted to give… I long to be that man.

I want only to be the one to catch you when you fall.

I hope only to be the one that someday you will love.

So here they are, my feelings for you.

Here is all that, I hope you know to be true.

You are my only.

You are my world.

But, what I wanted to say isn’t only about me it’s about you too.

Your heart is the thing I value most.

My darling one, my truest love.

This is my vow to you.

I shall always be there, as I shall always care.
My love for you is as undying as it is true
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:04 am

sooo very heart wrenchingly sad, if this was written about a true life event? than i give you props for still being alive, because i do not think my heart could have taken it.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Rage   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:51 pm

well everything i write is from my heart so this did happen to me and ive survived somehow
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:54 pm

i wish i would have been able to develope some sort of talent in life. i tried music but kept giving up because i thought it was too hard. i haven't got the mental capacity to write out any poems. about the only things i'm good at are playing video games, making people mad at me an that's about it really.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: 3 song   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:04 pm

betray

I can't believe you did this, i thought that we were pals, now everything is in the shit hole, once I'm done with you I'll make sure you wont be missed. Take your best shot, I dare you to, you took whats mine, now I'll do it to you.

::chorus:: We've spent so many years and time, you stole my girl behind my back, you've betrayed my trust and fucked it up. Why did you do this to me now, if I were you, I would have got the fuck out!!!!

You son of a bitch, for so long we have been like brothers, now you are nothing but shit to me, lower then dirt, pick your ass up and wipe that blood from your shirt. I hate your mother fuckin guts, I cant wait for you to die and let your body turn to rust.

::chorus::

You thought that I wouldn't find out, that I would just stay quiet and not to scream and shout!! Well get your panties out of your dick 'cause what you did was not even right. Now your going down, six feet below, so close your eyes and let go, because this is going to be one hell of a fight.

Last edited by Damion_Apocalypse on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Rage   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:09 pm

anyone can write you just have to have motive and something to write about
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 am

my biggest motivation is rage an hatred an anger mixed with some homicidal urges to destroy an mame an slaughter i hate an dispise an want to crush under foot that maggot little scum that has ruined my life.that worthless piece of dried up puke on a beer soaked floor. i just want to scrape him up an throw him into a deep dark dank pit an fill him in with all kinds of flamable branches an twigs an dried up grass. then i wanna pour like 30 gallions of gasoline all over the pit making sure to soak this fucker real good. then i wanna take a wooden match an light it an toss it into the pit an watch it burn like hells pit itself. then maybe after all is said an done i will finally be dead.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Rage   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:22 am

thats all the motivation you need right there
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 am

now i need to find the word to make it sound good an make me NOT sound like a retard.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: song 3 i think lol   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:28 pm

PAIN WITHIN ME

everyday i find myself wishing i was someone else i feel deaf and dumb i just wish someone would now how i felt. im sitting all by myself wishing i was someone different, every day my life gets worse, how long must i live this curse, of feeling the pain seeming indiffernet. people outcast what they don't understand, it's not my fault its who i am by demand. all there insults and there curses make me feel like im not a person, i feel like im nothing for a reason.

::chorus:: thats what they cause when they realize the pain within me. can't they see that this will be the death of me? so much pain, so much (fuckin') rage...when will my days end from feeling the pain with age!!??

i see blood all over your hands, does it make you feel more like a man, was it all just a part of your plan the pistol shaking in my hand and all i hear is the pain within, these days no one wants me around they point and laugh as i feel the need to sin, fall to the ground i'm tired of being who you want me to be all around feeling so angry about to lose control finally you will see the darkest side of me taking its toll

feel the pain within how does it feel now the curse is shinning down on you. now you see what ive felt what ive known see the pain i always been delt, you've all turned your back on me thinking it wouldn't phase me people like you drive me crazy, the pain within maybe gone but the scars are still forever undone.

every wrong ive done everyone i've hurt, these are the reasons why i carry this curse. after 5 years of pain and misery i finally see the darkest side of me . im still on the road that causes the pain within. i find myself in a hallway with no doors and no rooms star to spin, trying to figure out whats wrong, im just so blind i can't see not much left of me so gone all is real is pain now so many fights i just can't win i've seen so many life's come to an end a price you pay when you face the pain within
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:53 pm

cheers looks like it would sound pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Living Hell   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Things used to be so great, and now look at where we are. We've come so close together and now we are so far. You used to mean so much, now you are worthless to touch. So stop haunting me, creeping every way into my deepest of dreams.

::chorus:: You make my life such a living hell. There's so much i want to say yet not enough to fucking yell. You lied, you played you cheating bitch, get out of my face and out of my space. 'Cause your not worth the hitch.

Pack up your stuff and get out of the way, leave me alone and forget all of the things I had to say. Go back from once you came, to your pathetic life that you thought was just a fuckin' game. Keep it up and see what happens, you are just a peasant, and i am a freakin Captin.

The anticipation is worse then ever before, you came into my life through a window and now I'm kicking your ass out through the door. My life fell on me so fast i couldnt breathe, but now I am free because you can finaly leave.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:44 pm

cheers another great if not sad song my friend. i'm sad for your pain but i'm glad that your soo poetic.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Black Heart   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm

You once gave yourself to my open arms, to smile up at our wonderful charms. You used to love our time together, that special sparkle in your eyes made me feel forever. Now you took out my heart and burned it up with your fuckin' stare.

::chorus:: Oh how much you hurt my heart, my very black thick heart. You burned a whole in me, creating a death in my very being. My black heart onced loved you with my everything, but now your ful of shit with your excuses and mind of lies!!

Go away, go back to your cheating ways, with agonyand anger following your gaze. I hate what you have done, I hate at what you have become. So go back to your worthless life and your basterd son. Never come back at my door on your knees, leave me alone for the rest of your god damn life please!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Evil or Very Mad damion not to bring up old wounds but was reading that conversation between you and that wench that dumped you on imgoth. Evil or Very Mad i'm sorry it must have been painful to have all those other people jump all over you like they did. they are nothing but ass fucks. are you feeling any better now?
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: For A Bitch Named Shelby   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:24 pm

What do you think you have done? To suck all my life away with all of my joy and fun. Open your eyes and look all around you. Gaze into that broken glass and fuckin' blow up your thoughts to.

::chorus:: Can't I live without yourself next to me? Can't I leave you alone and just let me be. Take yourself so far away, and watch as my life falls apart at what you say! So leave me alone, let me live my life the way i want it, the way I keep it, so deep to my bone.

Watch your blood run down red, the essence of your life flows to the ground. Go away, keep away, because you only love you, and never me, I gave you my everything, and all your did was pierce my heart so far through.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm

i like it....so in other words.....FUCK YOU!!!! i like it, i like it alot!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:13 pm

lol! ROFL lol! dead that was funny
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: My Angel   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:41 pm

Take a good look around, what do you see up in the bright blue sky or down low to the ground where you are bound. Hold yourself down or you'll fly away from me. Listen to the wind, tell me what you feel, tell me what you want to be.

((chorus)) Because you are my angel, my miracle my dream. I need to hold you close and let my body scream. Take my hand and look in my eyes, you would see that you're my moon and sunrise.

Open yourself up to me, let go whatever you wish to tell, take your sweet time just dont leave me please. I can tell that without you my life would be a living hell. Being with you is all I have ever wanted and more, with the sweetest dreams alone with you on a distant shore.

((chorus))

It's so amazing the way you make me feel, some say that it is nothing at all, but to me you are my souls seal. I don't want to let you go, so keep holding on to me and I will hold you tenderly while the waves flow.

((chorus))
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:55 pm

i REALLY liked that one...kinda mushy...but cool!!! 1st you say "fuck you"...then "i love you" that makes for some good angry sex!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: Getting Away   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Give me back what is mine, you know what you took and that was my wasted time. So full of shit are the words coming out of your mouth, everything used to be fine and dandy and is not heading way down south.

((chorus)) Getting away with life and music, then stealing everything you want in basic. I once thought you were so cool to the core, till you transformed into a fat-ass bore. Pathetic is what you are, I've been there and done that for going on so far.

Damn it I'm so pissed off at what life has become, forced with tainted blood in our pores so far from home. Leaving things behind so precious others would be left to find.

((chorus))

Fuck you and what you think, it doesn't matter anymore what you know whats right or wrong, because you screwed up so fast I can't even blink. Leave everything behind and get the hell out of dodge, cause baby, there's nothing I'm gonna do for you now.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:05 pm

now we are back at "fuck you".....LOL
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

PostSubject: my murder   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:12 pm

IN the night I crawl on the ground, looking back and forth and all around. Oh there you are, while you swish your hips to your car. You don't know I'm there, no one knows where, until it's too late for you to see your fate.

::chorus:: Such glorious blood dripping from my hands, waking up knowing just where I stand. Your death is on my mind, how much i love my murder.

As i lick the sweet blood from my fingertips, loving the way you used to squirm and nip.I'll take this pain away with one slice of your throat, if you prefer the hard way, I'll drown your little self into the sea off of a boat. So easy to destroy a life, with a gun is so much fun, and so sly with a hard edged knife.

My deed is done, your dead and gone. With blood still on my hands and mind, taking the space away of time. There's nothing you can do, 'cause your all through, your life is over...by the way, when your in heaven, wish me luck and kiss a fucking clover.

**chorus**
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:21 pm

ok that one is the best!!! i love the licking the blood of your fingers!!! its SEXY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Of My Music   Introduction Of My Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Of My Music
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Poetry-
Jump to: