House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Grief!

Go down 
+3
RAGEWOLF
Shortie Shory
Marcus Kane
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Good Grief! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:05 pm

i've had a thing for the asian persuassion since i was like 12 years old. i've never been able to get them out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:04 pm

tooo funny
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:07 pm

lol yep except for the fact that it's gotten me into trouble with my ex-wife an ex-girlfriend both due to my flirting with the asian ladies. but to be honest, i didn't realize that i was flirting with them.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:14 am

since you were 12 eh?
Why did you marry a non-asian anyhoo?

And how did you know what an asian was way back in that time?

hehe.. ~runs~ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:43 pm

well when i was 12 years old i had a korean family move in across the street from me, an they had a super sexy hot 18 year old niece. i wanted her soo very badly. as for why i never married an asian girl? well i've tried to date asian girls but for some reason they all seem to want rich good looking men that are willing to support them an their whole family. where as i am a poor ugly stupid shit, that can't really seem to ever do anything right. at least that's what my mom says.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:12 pm

*bitch slaps rage's mom* youshould never tell your kids that shit!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:27 pm

thank you my friend, it makes me feel better to know that some people actually believe me when i say that about my mom. i hate it when somebody says to me, * oh your mom couldn't possibly be all that bad, i think your making things up to get attention* dude if that were true then i wouldn't have needed mental health counseling when i was like freakin 10. correct?
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 am

No offense to your mum. But DAMN! What a Bitch!

my mum she may not like how I look. But shes still my mum, and she still tells me at least 4 times a year that shes proud of me.

so yeah. again no offense you your mum... but thats just wrong.

You have to be kewl, look at all of us. We like you. And we are all PROUD of you! You freak you.
Twisted Evil Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 am

mum's are people too. they make mistakes, sometimes big ones that scar the child for life...another reason why I don't wanna be a mum. too much damn responsibility. (Dead, I really fucking respect the fact that you're a mother, and from what I can tell, a pretty damn good one.I couldn't do it.) anything, anything, you say or do can stick with a kid. My parent's can't believe the things I remember, and most of them, they don't even remember, let alone think meant anything, but they meant a lot to me, some of them really hurt. bad.

I used to have a really shitty relationship with both my parents, but now every thing's alright. I love my mom and always have, but there was a time when I didn't like her very much, and an even longer time where I didn't like my father at all, and almost didn't even love him, but now I remember what it feels like to be daddy's girl again, and I love it!

sorry, didn't mean to make this sound preachy or whatever...I'm just rambling with what seemed to be on topic...mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:04 am

aw Morbid thats sweet. And I like reading your ramblings, its what gets me thru the night at this frak'n post.

As for parents....... My mum and father did the thing that most seem to do these days. They got divorced. My father remarried a horrid woman, but she makes him happy (her and I get along like oil and water) but she makes my father happy. As for my mum, shes always been kewl with me. I can't remember when or if she ever gave me a reason to dislike her to much. I actually remember this one time that my friend (we were teenagers) and I came home, and she was having a tupperware party or something to that effect. Anyhoo.. one of her friends saw myself and my friends walk in. And I heard them say "Why do you let your son have blue hair, and dress like that? Its embarrasing!" I wanted to say something to her, but my mum spouted out "At least my son isn't afraid to be himself. I don't want to even try to explain your son to you!!" I laughed and went upstairs to smoke a bowl. My mum did get remarried to this kick ass guy, who the first time he met me he let me borrow his car and drive to Tampa (they live in Florida.. Orlando near Disney) to see friends. So hes kewl in my book.

So I guess what I am saying is that Sue (my stepmum) makes my Father happy and
Dick (my stepfather) makes my mum happy.

See Morbid your not the only one that rambles on.. lol!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:37 pm

damn we all seem to be in the same boat here, my parents got divorced when i was like 2 or 3 an my mom had 3 husbands since my dad. none of them lasted very long, an i never really got attached to any of them. the sad thing is that we moved around alot, even though nobody was in the military. we always moved because we were poor an shit. god i sound emo, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 am

i'd say heres a gun go shoot yourself. But I know your not a emo kid so thats out. But I was re-reading some postings, and I realize that

"Sue makes my father happy"
and
"Dick makes my mum happy"

lol!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 pm

what strikes me as funny more is the names as being simple an small Sue an Dick. they aren't that creative nothing like. Inglebert Humperdingk? now that was a creative name. lmfao
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:56 pm

DAMN.....sad stories...well my mom and dad split up when i was 5 yrs and my mom got with step-dad...then they were on and off for like 13 yrs....but they are still together....(steady for the past 15yrs)and he was and still always there for me..and my kids, his grandkids...cause he will not have it any other way. and i call him dad...always have. shit if it was not for him...i would have not grauduated high school.,

and my dad was with i guess you can call her my step-mom for like 25 yrs...and they were druggies together...my dad herion, and her i guess crank...and drinking...but i did not have much to do with them....see my dad put his drugs before me.but about 5yrs ago he was working, her was a white collar criminal...he came up here and spent time with me and my son..brought us a grip of presents, and spnt a grip of money...he tried t o tell me that he was a "bulding inspector"..LOL i told him not to lie to me....cause i was not that stupid...and also that we did not want him for his money....just fro him.and then we didnt see him for like 5 yrs....then i i get a call that he is in the hospital. but when my dad died last yr we came to terms with each other...and i told him that i loved him and that i always have...and i took my daughter to the hospital to see him (se was like 2 months) so i could at least know that she got to meet her grandpa. me and my dad cried together..and he promised me that when he got out of the hospital that he would not use anymore...and i truley belived him, he said t hat he wanted to live so that way he could be there for me and his grandkids. and he was going to move up here to bakersfield from riverside.

im not a perfect parent (no such thing) i do yell at my son, and i will spank him...i feel like shit after wards....but i just want him to be respectful to his self and to others..and just want the best for him. i dont want him to have to go trough the shit that did when i was his age...all the moving and mom getting a new boyfriend agian...that is why me and my man try to work all of our shit out..so that way he dopnt have to have a broken up family. we try not to argue infron of them or anything,.....im saying that we are Ward and June Cleaver....but we just try to do right by our kids..cause after all they are a reflection of who we are.

ok i guess i rambled enough.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:22 pm

well from what i've seen of your kids in the pics an from what you've told me about how they act? i'd have to say that you are a very good mom my friend an that is always cool in my book.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 pm

well thank you
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:55 pm

you are welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Twisted Evil good parenting is something that i believe that every good parent should be proud of.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:00 pm

yeah...

but i yell way tooo much!!..LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:50 pm

yelling is alot better than beating. i used to get beat by my mom, an spanked by my dad whenever i went to visit him.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 am

See NYkers no mind the yelling. Its a part of the city.

As for getting beat.. my mum and dad used to spank all us children when we were bad. And I turned out fine.........................

::cleans his whips, chains, handcuffs, and other assorted torture/ pleasure devices::

Twisted Evil What?
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:12 am

i have a friend who supposedly has a friend in the dom business, i wanna be a dom. i think it would be cool as hell.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:24 pm

lol yeah it would be
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Dead you wanna be a dominatrics? i'd like to watch you work, that would be entertaining i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Grief!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: