House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Grief!

Go down 
+3
RAGEWOLF
Shortie Shory
Marcus Kane
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Can You Believe a tornado struck last night and missed my house by FEET? it wiped out several poles and trees and left me without power till a few hours ago. It looks like a warzone outside my window. Looks like I dodged a bullet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
Shortie Shory

Shortie Shory

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD GOD   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:30 pm

I'm glad your safe!

Man

I'd be freaking out

affraid

I misses you!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Shocked you definitely dodged a bullet there my friend.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Wow, better thank mr. wind for that one. Weather is a freaky thing, it can demolish one house, and leave it's neighbor untouched...

glad to hear your safe and sound! stay that way!

cat
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:50 pm

YOU SHOULD TAKE AND POST SOME PICS!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:57 pm

affraid i'm thinking that everybody should follow deads advice, i believe i'm the only 1 with pics here in a private folder thing.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 pm

SO HOW IS IT GOING NOW????
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Twisted Evil we've had some wicked thunder storms the past couple of days. of course they don't last very long. boooooo.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:29 pm

i hope i dont get caught in a fucking tornado while in TX or when we go to Shrevport!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Twisted Evil you should try to do some sort of reverse rain dance thing.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:29 am

nekked with a chicken and a one eyed mongoose............ chicken chicken chicken
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:20 am

Theresas still in Texas huh?
Must be nice and hot over there...No computers tho I guess LMAO
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:25 am

ask damion lol maybe hes seen her lol. ya never know though. i wanna go swimming in the gulf.. lol
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 am

LOL I'm thru asking damion ANYTHING except possibly where he'll get his next Idea now that Im not coaching him
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:48 pm

i've always been told that imitation is the best form of flattery or whatever. but what do i know? i've never had anybody ever want to imitate me, LMAO.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:47 am

i like your coat. Can I imitate you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 am

you know about that situation that took plce out in colorado i believe it was. involving the trenchcoat mafia? which was a laugh by the way, because as far as i could remember about that whole damn thing, not single damn one of those kids was wearing a trenchcoat. they where all wearing hoodies. but the hoodie mafia doesn't sound sound soo scary i guess. but i got side tracked from what i was going to say originally. an that was this, originally when i bought my trenchcoat? i was cool an everybody complimented me on it, said how much they liked it an wanted to get one for themselves. but then that colombine stuff happend an now trenchcoats aren't cool anymore. at least to alot of the same people that originally told me they liked mine. hmmm, sorry, i'm rambling again. if you want to get a trenchcoat like mine i'd say go for it, they are wicked comfortable in rain storms providing you have a good rain hat too.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:54 am

Do I have to travel to NY to get one. Cause I can't find one here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 am

good luck finding one here too, i bought mine in the mall at wilsons leather about 10 years ago i think? i haven't been able to find this same style trenchcoat in n.y. again since.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 am

marcus- ok.. didnt mean to bring up a touchy subject if i had.. i honestly dont know whats going on there and its none of my buisness

rage- i have a coat like yours.. but its too short for it to be a trench on me its a duster comes down to my calf's i think. been a while since i wore it.

Dragon- search online at leather shops. my guess your gonna spend atleast 300 on a good one
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:37 pm

wtf..is this were you sign up to jion the trench coat mofia
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:11 pm

no this is the rage look-a-like sign ups lol
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:13 pm

ok..let me go and shave my head and ill be right back to sign up!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:50 am

Twisted Evil the trench coat mafia wasn't even a trench coat mafia, that was just bullshit news proppaganda to make ratings. just like them saying that marilyn manson had a rib removed so that he could blow himself. nothing but news bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:04 pm

lol i had that done lol jk i didnt need to remove a rib... LMAO jk jk lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Grief!   Good Grief! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Grief!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: