House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELL IS...

Go down 
+5
Seion
Admin
RAGEWOLF
Damion_Apocalypse
Marcus Kane
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

HELL IS... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELL IS...   HELL IS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 am

Dragons it sound like your job is blowing major ass chunks lately, that sucks my friend. i'm sorry to hear that, i hope things get better soon.

hell is going out to a resturant an ordering a really nice meal, it's you an maybe a mate. everything is going great, until the check arrives an you find out you left your wallet at home. yeah that sucks monkey nutz.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: HELL IS...   HELL IS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:22 pm

THATS TOOO FUNNY....AND DIDNT THAT HAPPEN ON FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: HELL IS...   HELL IS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:51 pm

i believe it did, but it also happend to my family. we went out when i was like 14 i think, it was me, my mom, step-dad, both brothers an my mom left her purse at home. my step-dad left his wallet at home, an we had to sit there in the resturant while my step-dad raced home to get his wallet. lol
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: HELL IS...   HELL IS... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 pm

Hell is the fact that I have a job with Securitwat, but have not been to work in 3 weeks. Work is scarce and my god my resume is out and about but no hits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELL IS...   HELL IS... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELL IS...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4