House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol   ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:54 pm

affraid yup he cums an goes like the wind. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol   ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:14 pm

howdy all hope all is well. sorry iv been gone i havent had time to do much. im gonna try and pick up on this site try and post more offten. but lets see.... ok ummm been pretty good. i told my ex that shes a fucking liar and that if all shes gonna do is call and try to fuck with my head and lie to me then to loose my fucking number. so its been quiet lol.

im gettin close to one of my little cousins again and it makes me happy. iv been in and out of his life since he was a baby and hes like 16 now. he had his first fight the other day first fist fight and whooped the guys ass i was so damn proud of him.. been talkin to a couple girls, not really trying anything just making friends. but yea not sure what else to write ill logg in later and write something more im just hella tired right now.

take care everyone stay freakish, peace im out.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: my i have the attention of the class   ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:36 am

hey guys hows it going. long time no post.. lol well for me. i havent be online much for the past 6 months of so, i only have been on maybe once a week. lets see... uh new with me.. uh well nothing really. i got a huge abcess in my lower stomache around christmas and had to go to the hospital. didnt have to have surgery i just got shots and an ass load of pills. still not completely recovered. basically i had a ballon full of poison the size of a liter size bottle of soda, just waiting to pop. now its pretty small compared to what it was but not gone. on some antibiotics that make me feel craptastic. but on a brighter side i got to spend christmas day and the two days that followed in bed playin guitar hero world tour on x-box 360. so my holidays werent all bad. well these meds im on make my dizzy and light headed almost constantly so im actually havin trouble sein the screen and keyboard so im gonna get off while i still can navigate the mouse to shut down my comp. hope everyone is better than i and ill post more of my adventures during my abcence. take care everyone and ill ttyl. stay freakish people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol   ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ogre's fucked up cornor... i swear im sober lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: