House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Empty
PostSubject: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:37 am

i'm not too sure about everybody else here but i've got a very wide range style to my musical taste. my c.d. collection consists of everything from marilyn manson to mozart. i've got some celtic bagpipes, spanish guitars, chinese opera, indian flute, african drums, austrailian outback just to name a few. i've got tibetan monks chanting, and i've got metallica, ozzy, slip knot, disturbed an the like. but i also have bands like insane clown posse, vanilla ice * did you know he has 3 c.d.s* dr.dre, snoop dog, of course i love SHAKIRA. i don't care what anyone says, her hips don't lie. lol anyway i've got alot more bands i can list bands from other countries, local bands whatever. but the reason for this post is because i want to see what kind of musical taste everybody else has, is there anybody thats musical taste is as wide spread as mine is? lets find out.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:10 am

I think I might rival your diversity..

I have everything from Venom and Possessed to Garth brooks to New wave to hair metal to celtic folk to blues..even broadway soundtracks, I think theres something to be learned or admired in all forms of music
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:50 pm

the only thing musical style that you mentioned that i do not have is country. i used to but not anymore. i've got just about every other style of music imaginable.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:47 am

Country? aaaaaaah run away
that and opera.
Blame my parents dad - country mom - opera.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:51 pm

some opera is actually pretty good, have you ever seen the phantom of the opera? even if it was just on t.v. ? like maybe on h.b.o. or something?
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 pm

ILL LISTEN TO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:20 pm

yep me too even rap,blues,jazz,an whatever else really. i do listen to country, but i won't own any.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:50 pm

i own it all
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 pm

i own everything but country, but i do have some songs an vids on the computer.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:59 pm

sad thing is, to be honest those songs would not be there at all, if my brother did not put them there. but he did soo they are there. plus it's his computer anyway,i'm lucky enough to be allowed to use it.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:52 pm

yup i'm more of a metalhead or a romantigoth or whatever, i love all kinds of musid an listen to all kinds of music. but i do not cherish the sound of country.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:58 pm

i went through a country phase!!! it pissed my man off
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 pm

i did too when i worked on a horse farm for 4 years, i had the entire country outfit get-up. an as soon as i grew out of the country phase i threw all of my country an western clothes in the trash.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 pm

i never bought the clothes...just listened to the music
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:24 pm

Twisted Evil was it a good concert? did your son enjoy it, or did he fall asleep?
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:21 pm

ITS NOT TILL THE 13TH
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:41 pm

hmmm my bad i thought your previous post stating, this "i never bought the clothes...just listened to the music" ment that you wnet to the concert already. lol sorries for the mix up.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:45 am

i was talking bsout the country music....

and about the concert...we are not going....dont have the money so said to lets use the money to get my son his school sluppies....and such..i always give up my stuff my kids (mothers day gifts,bbay gifts, and such)
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:16 pm

Twisted Evil an that is why you are a very good mom, giving to your kids, an neglecting yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT   MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSICAL STYLES AND WHAT NOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Music Talk-
Jump to: