House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nature and waterscapes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Nature and waterscapes Empty
PostSubject: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:16 am

So at the beginning of the week, the boyfriend took me on a 4 am roadtrip to go fishing. well, he went fishing, I went photographing. =) I thought I'd share some of the better shots with you nice people. I'm quite pleased with them, especially the dragonfly shot. The last pic wasn't taken on our fishing trip, but rather the day before when we were scoping out fishing locations. =) Both are a good distance from where I live, but I still intend to do posed photoshoots at both locations before summer's end. Hope you enjoy the pics!

Nature and waterscapes Reflections_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes My_Smallest_Model_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes Surreal_Vines_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes Mystic_Webbing_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes Broken_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes On_The_Rocks_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes Beachfront_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes Ducks_Bathing_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes Company_for_Breakfast_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes The_Perfect_Morning_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes Between_Us_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Nature and waterscapes A_Whispered_Secret_by_MorbidKittyCorpse

Nature and waterscapes Waterfall_by_MorbidKittyCorpse
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:19 am

all very cool pic my friend, i wish that i had a camera of my own to use for photos. i like all of these pics they are all very beautifully taken.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:25 am

Thanks, I'm quite proud of them myself! Cool The photo opportunities really impressed me, I hadn't expected to get so many good shots! and that lil dragon fly was the best model! he didn't seem to mind posing for me at all while he ate his breakfast. =)
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:45 am

Razz yep nature seems to be funny like that. my mom took some cool pictures of a chipmonk while it was eating some peanuts that she put out on a picnic table near her cabin on her little vacation.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:14 am

Excellent work Kitty:) I love the woods and nature..so much I kinda LIVE in it! My house is very isolated and I have expansive woods surrounding me..I love taking a walk thru them when I can..Maybe I'll snap a few pics next chance I get:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:58 pm

there is a butt load of water falls an a hugh ass lake here in ithaca. i should go an take some pics because they are all very beautiful locations.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Marcus- I completely envy you! It must be wonderful living so close to natural beauty! You must take pics, lots of pics, and show off your surroundings!

Rage- everyone should have a good camera, and everyone should tote it around everywhere with them! picture opportunities are everywhere! take lots of waterfall pics! take lots of pics everywhere! cheers
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:29 am

well my brother does have this wicked cool 5 in 1 digital camera thing that has like everything in it. this thing has stuff like webcam, videocam, digital camera, mp3 player, an something else. all we need now is a memory card or simcard in order to take pics an then load them into the computer.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Nature and waterscapes 310
Nature and waterscapes 111
Nature and waterscapes 1610

these are a few that i tooke with my cell phone while in texas...
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:19 pm

wow those are some pretty good pics from a cellphone. they look more like digital camera quality.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm

lol..nope cell
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 pm

wicked good quality, i'm inpressed
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:03 pm

i am going to be adding more some...i have to pick them up
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:38 pm

i saw the pics you added in your photo section of this site. they look cool.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 am

HERE'S A PIC OF THE BUTTERMILK FALLS.

Nature and waterscapes Pictur12

I WISH THE WATER WAS RUNNING STRONGER
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

pretty
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:23 am

it looks soo much better after a really good rain, but we have only had some light showers here an there.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:46 pm

It's sooo pretty! I would kill to do a photo shoot there!

I really want to go on some exotic vacation and fit in as many
photo shoots as I possibly can. I'd probably end up spending most of the
trip with a camera either glued to my hands, or pointed at me. lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Kitty believe it or not this water fall is in a pretty big town known as ithaca, n.y.

yeah it's off the road alittle ways, but it's still in a town not out in the country side or anything.

pretty cool huh? there's actually alot of waterfalls here in ithaca, that was just 1 fall.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: all of in at the san antonio riverwalk...   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 pm

Nature and waterscapes 60165610
Nature and waterscapes 60165611
Nature and waterscapes 60165612
Nature and waterscapes 60165613
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 am

where were these pics taken Dead? an were they taken with your cellphone/camera thingie? because if soo, i'm soo jealous.. these are some very clear crisp an clean looking pics for being cellphone pics. plus you have some adorable kids, oh an could you ride on that boat?
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm

NO I DIDNT USE MY CELL PHONE....I WENT OLD SCHOOL...I BOUGHT LIKE 8 ROLLS OF FILM....WE WERE AT THE SAN ANTONIO RIVER WALK...AND YES YOU CAN GO ON A BOAT TOUR....WE DIDNT, CAUSE MY KIDS WOULD SOOOOO NOT SIT STILL!!!! AND ITS LIKE MAYBE 45 MINS TO AN HOUR LONG..AND THANK YOU FRO THE COMPLAMENTON MY BABIES,.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:59 pm

OH OK!!!! Razz LMAO
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:35 am

THE COMPLAMENTON MY BABIES,.

wtf was that???

complaments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature and waterscapes   Nature and waterscapes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature and waterscapes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Photos-