House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reflections

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:56 pm

I sat up last night wondering about the reasons I too often choose to deny myself the things I want...Its as if each time I come to the crossroads I ask myself if the things I think I want might in some way encroach upon anothers happiness. Oh , I'll grab a pizza from the local shop and sit down to it gleefully over a ballgame or a dvd..but when it comes to relationships things change very quickly. I turn down even those I feel might work out because I find myself wondering if I'll end up doing something that might hurt her and, in the long run. myself.
I used to take solice in the one night stand, no strings attached thing but I always knew that wasn't for me..I think I did it primarily to FORGET about the need for a relationship but it failed.
The last "one night stand" girl I was with called me the next day..she asked if I "meant what I said"
Admittedly I did not RECALL what it was that I'd said so I asked. She told me that during our encounter I'd told her "you are Beautiful"
I recalled it and said yes..I'd meant it. She thanked me and said she'd had several boyfriends and many more one night stands and no one had ever said that to her before. It told me a lot about her..and myself
I see beauty as something not to corrupt...she sees herself as someone not worthy of praise.
I'm told constantly I'm insane for "dissing" the "perks" I could have..and I'm sure I've insulted a few girls who prolly think me arrogant and "above" them..but really I don't want to further the illness they perceive as "popularity" and I perceive as a "quest for love"
Maybe I'm not really cut out for love..I had it once and let it go for fear of not being able to hold it..its like killing yourself out of fear that someday you'll die anyway..
ahh well..I'm sure that somewhere someone is saying "oh poor you..turning down booty calls"..I can only reply that I've never met a girl that gave away the most precious thing she could give ...strictly out of lust for a "quickie"..I decided I'm not the guy to pick a rose from the garden..smell it once and toss it in the dirt. Call me crazy..you're prolly right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:21 am

those were some very profound words my friend. i've read this post several times since the first day you posted it. and i have been trying to think of something thoughtful an meaningful to say. unfortunately i'm not all that intelligent when it comes to saying the right thing. but i most definitely agree with your words about *not picking a rose, sniffing it, an then tossing it in the dirt.* i feel the exact same way about relationships.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:34 pm

yeah, I dunno..I guess I'm in a pretty reflective mood but I'm just not feeling the vibe for these one nighters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:42 pm

the closest thing to a one nighter if that's what you would call it is when i picked up a hooker. i have not ever taken home a girl from a bar an fucked her an then never called her. basically because i never goto bars to drink, plus i won't take advantange of somebody that's drunk enough to ask me to go home with them. i just fear that when they sobber up they would hate what they see, an they would need therapy or something.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 am

wow.... iv been reading most the bullitens and damn man... i must say this, this post hit at home for me... you just described me and my life to a T. ya know i dont veiw myself as popular but in a sense i am. i know more people than i have friends, and many people know me and iv never met them. iv dont the one night stands and the "fuck buddies" and iv pushed love away.. twice now actually. just wow i dont even know what im getting at here... just wow man...... wow
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:14 pm

it hits you right between the eyes when you read something that is powerful like that huh?
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:52 am

i was thinking a lil lower.. like below the collar bone lol i have this hole where i think a heart was lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 am

yes it does hit you there too.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 pm

then it smacks me on the ass as i walk away lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:31 pm

more like kicks you in the ass with steel toe shoes.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:45 pm

ok boys enough foreplay already....ROFLMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm

lmao omg sounds like somebody likes the kinky stuff hahahaha
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Last edited by dead skin mask on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:53 pm

you like being spanked too don't you? maybe some handcuffs? whipcream, feathers, leather paddles?
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:01 pm

no it doesnt kick me.. kinda flirts with me lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm

ok cool.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:25 am

not really lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:44 am

i thought flirting was good, wait, flirting is bad? when did that happen? lol
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:06 pm

well if you dont want someone or something flirting with you lol then its bad lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:58 pm

oh i understand, it's kind of like if a gay person was flirting with you.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:50 pm

hummmm.why do you t hink i have long ahir...so you can wrap it around your hand a few times ti get a GOOD grip...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:05 pm

Razz oh now that sound like loads of fun. exspecially from behind, oh hell yeah. Razz
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:44 pm

down boy down!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Twisted Evil you mean you've never had your hair pulled by your man from behind before? i find that surprising. or maybe you have an just don't want me getting all excited hahaha
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:53 pm

i have deen whiped with my own hair in the shower by my man ...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflections
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: