House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:31 pm

What a Face I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! WE LEAVE FOR TEXAS ON FRIDAY!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!! SO IM GOING OT BE MAKEING ME SOME DRIVING MUSIC CD'S...ANY SUGESTIONS???? (I KNOW THAT IS NOT SPELLED RIGHT...LOL) AND I WILL BE TAKING LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS...AND I WILL POST THEM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Sad well i was going to suggest you come to ithaca, n.y. but i guess iam not gonna do that. i kind of don't really remember your musical tastes, anything with spanish guitar or whatever? but like i said i do not know? Question
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:39 pm

lol

i was thinking more along the lines of Sucidal, Bad REgilon and such
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:44 pm

bounce i like to listen to shakira or enrique or even santana. bounce they are some of my all time favorite latin musicians.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:51 pm

nawww i have to listen to spanish everyday at work *hangs herself*
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:59 pm

sunny ok soo how about listening to some DOPE, MARILYN MANSON, DISTURBED, and some ICED EARTH.. sorry for the caps but these are all great bands.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:02 pm

if i had a cock i woul dsay t hat manson could suck it!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Razz does that mean that you like manson? or that you hate manson? i'm confused. affraid
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:10 pm

i used to but not much any more
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:17 pm

affraid manson is a god it makes me sad that people think of him the same way people used to think of mozart or bach or beethoven. did you know that the elder people in that time period classified that style of music as devils music? it is a musical historical fact that i learned in school like a 100 years ago. when i was still in high school.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:31 pm

dont get me wrong....i used to have all his records (i mean cd's) i just kinda grew out of him...but i will on occasion listen to some of his stuff...
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:34 pm

Twisted Evil that's cool
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:41 am

lamb of god, Lordi, gwar, depending on your likes, icp, twiztid, dark lotus, then again back to the darker and harder music. pantera, hatebreed, amon amarth, slayer, if you like gothic instumental then id go for Nox Arcana.. yup yup
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 pm

I HAVE SLAYER AND PANTERA ..AND AMON AMARTH BUT I WILL LOOK FOR THE OTHERS!! THANKS
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Twisted Evil YES i've got every single band you mentioned in my collection an if i do not my brother does. Twisted Evil my collection is a much WIDER range an would take me over an hour, more like 2 plus hours to list all the band names that i have. only because i'd be checking for spelling an such. but yeah i've got alot. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:18 pm

i have alot of mixed cd's
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Razz up until just very recently all my c.ds were all store bought. Twisted Evil don't get me wrong i do not steal any of my c.d.s but what i mean is now i've got like maybe 30 burned c.d.s that either i've made or other people have made for me. Razz an i've got over 350 c.d.s total soo far.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm

yeah i have not bought a cd in YEARS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Twisted Evil OMG i'm a c.d. whore i have gone an bought like $485.00 worth of c.d.s in just 1 shopping trip. an that was in the used c.d. store. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:29 am

dear god man slow your role... invest in the mp3 player with the largest storage avalible lol ill bet you save money there... damn........................... i mean shit i got alot of music...actually i dont have as much cuz alot was on my comp and like two or three days ago it crashed..... fucking lost everything................... im hella sad. lost all my pics and music... now i have no pics of hot goth girls lol... not like i had any before but its nice to think right lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 am

Twisted Evil i've been buying c.d.s for as long as they have been on the shelf. i'm a music whore i can not play any instruments, but i can turn on a stereo. soo i buy as many c.d.s as i can afford without having to worry about my rent or car insurance. Twisted Evil i just recently bought a mp3 player devise that i can take with me where ever i go, it holds close to 900 songs depending on the file type.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:39 pm

no roadtrip is complete without at least one mix cd of 80's rock. =)

What's better than cruisin' the highway and blaring AC/DC. Nothing my friend, nothing...

ohh and for those country dirt roads surrounded by fields on either side, take something gothic but mellow like rasputina...ooh but classic like marilyn monroe and chuck berry are good for those empty country roads too...it feels like a time warp! hehe

(speaking of time warps, don't forget to take at least one favorite soundtrack of something...soundtracks are always a great way to lift spirits when your butt starts to get numb from driving so long! hehe)
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 am

i have the sound track for TOPGUN in my car, but it's not a very good choice to have in your car in my opinion for 1 real simple reason. everytime i hear the *Danger Zone* song my foot hits the peddle hard an i usually end up flying down the road at like 150 mph. or however fast the car i'm currently driving goes.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:56 am

wagon wagon by icp is a good one to speed to lol you feel like running everyone off the road lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:23 pm

hmm i'm hugh into the i.c.p. but i can't recall that song at this time. which disc is it off of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!   GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: