House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Landscape Shots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Some Landscape Shots Empty
PostSubject: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:18 am

It's late, and I'm bored, so I thought I'd post a few of my landscape pics here for you good people to (hopefully) enjoy!

Some Landscape Shots Hidden_Away_by_MorbidKittyCorpse

Some Landscape Shots Serene_Summer_by_MorbidKittyCorpse

Some Landscape Shots Beyond_the_Bend_by_MorbidKittyCorpse

Some Landscape Shots Relief_by_MorbidKittyCorpse

Some Landscape Shots Midnight_by_MorbidKittyCorpse

Kay, I know the last one's not a landscape...but I like sneaking it in with the landscapes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 am

quick question? where were these pics taken? and another question why could you not do your nudes here in this creek setting? hmm? hmm?
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 pm

three of those pics were taken off of Credit Road. It's the Credit river. There's no real reason why I couldn't do a nude photoshoot there other than the fact that it's a hard climb down from the road to the river, I doubt my knees would make it.

I'm sure if I were to get arrested doing a nude photoshoot, it would be there. Movies and tv shows are shot there all the time, and now in the summer tourists are littering the place like the plague, so cops spend a lot of time on that road. To me, doing a nude photoshoot off of Credit Road is a last resort.

The pic of the weeping willow was taken in a park about a block from my house. there's a tiny dirty little 'creek' and a cement bridge. It's not really a creek, it's just a collection of stagnant nasty water. I considered doing a photoshoot there, and I really want to, but it won't be a completely nude one. It's just too damn gross in that park for me to be nakey.

Don't worry, I'll get more nude photos soon, and I won't forget to show them of to you! My photographer and I both have this weekend off, so hopefully we'll be able to get together for some kind of shoot.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:49 am

Twisted Evil yes i agree getting busted for doing a nude photo shoot wouldn't be cool. exspecially with your knees. ok soo i'll just be patient an wait for you to find a good spot. lol soo how are you doing kitty?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 pm

These are some beautiful shots indeed...I have woods similar to these across from my house and I built a path thru it a few summers ago. I like nature sometimes..it relieves stress!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 pm

tongue i am surrounded by this kind of view. plus i've got a hugh lake not even 5 miles from my home.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Lucky you! To get to credit road (which really is the closest 'nice' spot there is) it takes about a 45 min drive. I used to live in a little town that was right on lake simcoe. It was really beautiful, too bad I didn't have a camera back then...and I was fat...and too bad that town is filled with ignorant hicks that make me not want to go back there...I hate people, man...ruining a beautiful place with their stupidity....blah.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Twisted Evil you know you could always lay naked on your bed an then just use photo editting an put yourself into a pic of your choice.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 pm

lol! I've considered this. but two things stand in my way.

1) To do something like that would need a solid colored background that I can easily select and edit. I haven't got anything like that, nor the space to make it practical. I'm working on both though

2) I'm not that good of a photo manipulator! LOL yeah..I'm working on that part too...heh
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Razz it was just another suggestion to try to help out anyway i could. Razz
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 am

I know! and your suggestions are always welcome and appreciated!...god damn I sound like one of those automated messages you get while calling a complaint hotline or something...

lol! Suspect
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Razz rofl sides hurting from laughing soo hard, tears streaming down face, gasping for breath, passing out now. ok i'm back what did i miss? anything exciting? Razz

sorry just my attempt at humor i think i may have failed though unsure.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:22 pm

i want a new cam so bad!!! i want a nikon...so i can take bitching pics like morbid
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:40 am

Some Landscape Shots Pictur12

this picture was taken with a kind of cheap 5 in 1 camera. i say cheap because i do not believe it cost more than $100.00
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:45 pm

thats soooooo pretty!!! i love the water!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:24 am

thank you, it's cool because they have a path that you can walk on that goes up the side of the falls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Landscape Shots   Some Landscape Shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Landscape Shots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Photos-
Jump to: