House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I made a new dress =)

Go down 
+3
Marcus Kane
RAGEWOLF
Morbid Kitty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-11

I made a new dress =) Empty
PostSubject: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:04 am

Okay not really...But I was so excited that my grade 8 graduation dress still fits me that I had to alter it in order to make it into a sun dress that I could wear any time!

The only good shot of the dress so far is in this pic of me and Dave (Canadian Nobody) in my parent's backyard on father's day. I'm really happy with how the dress came out Cool

I made a new dress =) 270315_l
Back to top Go down
http://morbidkittycorpse.deviantart.com
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:51 am

pretty kitty pretty kitty
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Wow..I'd be excited if my 8th grade jeans still fit me too..but no luck! VERY nice dress..the color looks stunning on you:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
Shortie Shory

Shortie Shory

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Pretty   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:26 pm

I'm jealous

I don't even remember my grade 8 crap

All I remember is how much of a loner I was
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 pm

to tell the truth i do not think i could possibly fit into anything i wore in 8th grade. i think i grew a foot taller an got heavier than i was in 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf187

BlackWolf187

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Ok I like that black dress better but that is a cool dress on You..and there's no way that I could fit anything that I was wearing in 8th grade..for one I got rid of it all and for two..I gained about a foot and a half taller oh and I'm almost a hundred pounds heavier..but I'm still sexy..LOL
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:49 am

LOL yeah, it's not my usual style either, but I was so excited that I lost enough weight to fit back into it, that I absolutely had to make it as wearable as possible. Besides, it's good to have at least one thing that makes you appear innocent, you never know when you may need to bring out the ol' halo and wings! (like this friday at my bf's company bbq!!ack!)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf187

BlackWolf187

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 am

yes I hear that course I'm never innocent so I don't even try to look it LOL
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf187

BlackWolf187

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:57 am

nice that weight loss thing though..I've got to do a little Myself
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 pm

Evil or Very Mad i hear you there on the losing weight thing. Twisted Evil i'm like a 1,000 pounds over weight because i have no life.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 pm

yeah i ditto that....after 2 kids....yeah i need to go under the knife!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Twisted Evil i've got about 20 knives an maybe 10 swords here i could help you out. rofl Razz
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:54 pm

"Surgery Without Anesthesia"
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Razz hmm well maybe we could find some pain killers too affraid
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:40 am

8th grade clothing? HA I might not fit in it, but i still wear black bdu's, camo bdu's, and I even got the combat boots that I had in the 8th grade. No way in hell I wear them they are like size 8 and 1/2 but I think I keeping them so 'IF' i ever have KIDS then they can wear them.

Last edited by LordDragon on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:26 am

i think maybe the only thing that i even own from the 8th grade is a denim vest. an it still fits me pretty good too. my ex-wife went an fixed it once for me when i was 285lbs an i ripped the back out of it bad. but the only thing she did was put in a cool denim material for a backing to make it look brand newish. she did not resize it at all.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 pm

i dont remember mmy 8th grade...i used to ditch all the time
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:51 pm

hahaha i used to get into trouble for being a bad-ass alot.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:59 am

I was the "wierd one" all thru 8th grade. No one really bugged me cause I guess they thought I'd kill them and eat the body or something.

Man Goth was just Freak/ wierdo when I was in the 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Kitty

Morbid Kitty

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:12 am

LOL I didn't get an opportunity to skip school in grade 8, because I spent a good half of the year out on my ass with knee surgery. Pretty good way to spend the 8th grade if you ask me....and the 10th...and some others....
Shocked
no wonder i've become so anti social over the years
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 am

Your not alone on the antisocial scene. I think I am more social here and other places on the web. Then IRL. I tend to keep to myself. So guess that would make me a AntiSocialGothicWierdoFreak Monster?

Sorry just had a long conversation with the other guard about how people get sterotypical and like to label everyone they see. Not all people.. but alot of them in this town do.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:39 pm

i was expelled in 10th grade for having blades in school, knives mostly an some throwing stars too. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:33 am

i never got in trouble for having knives on me. of course i didn't let them see them, and only used them ever so often. To this day I feel nekkid if I don't have at least one blade on me.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:31 am

Evil or Very Mad yeah it was my stupidity that got be expelled for the year but oh well, i carried them on me for lik3 3 years before getting caught.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:03 pm

i olny got away with it cause i lived with my grandma and she let me do anything i wanted..but high was a whole different story!! i went everyday....honor roll....and was grounded all 4 years..all because my step-dad did not want me togo out and get in trouble...i mean no phone...mtv..NOTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a new dress =)   I made a new dress =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made a new dress =)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Photos-
Jump to: