House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Concerts?

Go down 
+2
RAGEWOLF
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Who, In your opinion, puts on the best concerts? It can be older bands, new bands, local bands..whatever you've seen that Impressed you..Pass it on!

ALICE COOPER leads my list...Awesome theatrics and great set list...always an incerdible show:)

This one MAY surprise you..RICK SPRINGFIELD...Yeah I KNOW..but his new stuff isn't teen pop crap..its very good. I saw him a few years back and his energy on stage was something to see. He obviously is a musician that enjoys his work

ROB ZOMBIE- Light show alone is reason enough but the music seems more intense live than on the CD..( a LOT of it IS taped tho..or programmed) so if you are a purist you might feel ripped off.
Back to top Go down
https://gothchat.forumotion.com
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Twisted Evil so far i've seen the Cruxshadows live in concert, i've also seen Dope, Anthrax, Slipknot, Slayer, Angelspit, hmmm trying to remember there is like maybe 4 or 5 other bands. but i think i liked the dope concert the best because i was closer to the stage than the other metal bands. i really liked the cruxshadows concerts as well. hmm this is tough. i know that i'd love to see rammstein live in concert but that will be a forever waiting thing.
Back to top Go down
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:15 pm

slayer,danzig,slipknot,korn

have all impressed me with their live performances
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:49 am

i would have to say the all time worst concert i ever went to was when i was around 11? i when with my step dad an we saw a country singer that sounded alot like roy orbison? i think that was the guys name an i hate even remembering it. i wanna puke everytime i think about that fact that i used to be into country an western music bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:00 am

ok ummm ozzy with Zakk wyld, lordi, static x, lamb of god, hate breed, bohemoth"i know i spelt that wrong" those were at ozzfest last year and they all blew me the fuck out of the water man but local bands i like my cousins band the put on a good show they are called "Stigmurder" and another one who i thought were good are called "Speakers For The Dead"
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:37 pm

wicked cool sounding like your had good times at the concert.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:10 am

Waaaaaaaaay back in the day.

GWAR at HammerJacks in Baltimore Maryland. But I think HammerJacks is gone now. But that concert was oh so creamy
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
Ogre

Ogre

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:17 am

i need to see gwar... i want to go to the gathering this year but i dont think im gonna make it
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:44 am

i'd love to goto see I.C.P. live in concert sometime anytime. they are 1 of my all time favorites. i know that i do know have all of their c.d.s but i do have close to 30 c.d.s from I.C.P. and TWIZTED and most of their side projects. i'd love to get the rest of their c.d.s that i know i'm missing.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 am

yea if i get the chance im gonna go to the gathering in like october i think is when the one i want to go to is.. but not sure if im gonna be able to make it
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 am

well if you do make it to the show try to make sure you take a few pics while your there an post them here.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:55 pm

oh most deffenetly
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:32 pm

hahaha wicked cool
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:08 pm

WELL MY 1ST CONCERT WAS SLAYER PANTERA AND MORBID ANGEL..NOT TO BAD....IT WAS FUNN..BUT NEVER AGIAN AM IN GOING OT GO TO A METAL SHOW SPUN THE FUCK OUT!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:18 pm

i've been to a total of 3 different metal concerts consisting of multible bands. an i've been to maybe 3 goth concerts also featuring more than 1 band. all very cool shows. of course i already named the bands that i saw before in a previous post.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:51 pm

we might be going to see Steve Miller next month
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 pm

cool i hope you have fun at the concert if you get to go.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 pm

yeah me too...and we are taking my son!!! whoooo hooowooo
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Twisted Evil SWEET i'm sure that he will love it alot.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:06 pm

yup miller and cocker!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 pm

try to make sure you buy him a concert t-shirt or something cool to help him remember it even more. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:57 pm

for sure
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:53 pm

i bet he will where the hell out of that t-shirt unless you don't allow him too. which would be cool because that way it would last abit longer.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:29 pm

im sure he will..cause he wears the hell out of his south of heaven, behemoth, and primus shirts...oh yeah i can not forget about his damageplan shirt...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 pm

coolness lol i've got like 4 I.C.P. hoodies that i bought an when i get the chance to do so i'm gonna buy alot more. then i'm gonna start buying some Rammstein, an other cool band hoodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Concerts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Concerts?   Great Concerts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Concerts?
Page 1 of 1