House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few Wrestling pics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

A few Wrestling pics Empty
PostSubject: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 pm

I was fighting The leader of the Soldiers Of Brutality..And a few of his recruits as well!

A few Wrestling pics Pictur14A few Wrestling pics 16176410A few Wrestling pics 100_1011
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Twisted Evil COOL CRIMSON MASK MARCUS WOOHOO, YOU GET BLOODY ALOT BEING HARDCORE CHAMPION HUH?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:53 pm

LOL yeah..I can't recall the last time I had a match without bleeding profusely!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Marcus do you use asperin to thin your blood? it's supposed to help you bleed better in gory looking wrestling matches.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:04 pm

No, I Blade rather deeply and in an unusual way, I don't slice I POKE the edge of the blade in until it taps bone, The result is instant squirts of blood and the healing up is actually less scar inducing
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Twisted Evil cool do you actually have the blade on you? or does the ref give it to you?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Depends on the situation..I sometimes have it but more often I get it passed off.
I use boxcutter style blades taped on one end.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 pm

cool i always wished that i could find a backyard wrestling group around me. where ever i lived i always looked for the backyard wrestlers, but could never find them. i know that they exist in the n.y. area.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 am

I have nothing aGAINST backyard wrestling but I find it dull. They have no actual Storylines or any real FLOW to their matches. Its usually just kids breaking stuff on each other. Our storylines If I do say so myself are better than the WWE. Most are very in depth and make fans really THINK. A trained wrestler is also much more able to pace their match and "draw in" the crowd slowly.
I actually worked with a few guys who were backyard when they FIRST joined BCW. They had to be Totally retrained and couldn't go more than 8 minutes without their tongues hanging out due to poor pacing. Also they had VERY little skill in "calling" a match.
Backyard can be ok for kicks I suppose..but the large majority are just mimiking what theey see on tv..Not actually doing the moves or the "biz" in proper form
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:23 am

i can see where your coming from with your way of thinking. i mean you are a wrestler as a profession, as well as a cheers ROCK GOD cheers but i was just looking into finding the backyard wrestlers because i thought that it might be a faster easier way to be discoverd by a small time wrestling promotion. i agree with you that the backyard wrestlers don't really have much of a story line, i used to have all 5 of their d.v.d.s until they got stolen by an assclown. but i just like the viloence really, i think that if they tried hard enough they could come up with a pretty cool storyline. but the the cost of the d.v.d. would go up which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing for them. anyway i'm ramblimg here sooo i'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:43 pm

TBH its the WORST way to get "discovered: because major feds have NO respect for the backyarders at all. I've always thought they were ok but the major feds think them untrainable and not serious. Best way is to go to a good wrestling school like the monster factory in NJ or Wild Samoans in PA and finish up there with good standing. Then feds take a hard look. My style of wrestling isn't for the major feds...I knew that straight off..but As Im MAINLY a musician I'm ok with a minor fed and Hardcore:)
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:40 pm

i know that there is a minor league wrestling group down in pa. but i forget the name brand an i do not live down there anymore. but yeah that was my idea, but i just gave it up because i never had the money for wrestling school an all my other bills.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 pm

lol! after all that we wrote? that's all you have to say is lol? wow your a trip. Razz
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:47 pm

it sucks no to be able to do the things tha tyou want..cause you have to put all your money to other stuff....the nessicites...LOl

there is that better!!...LOl
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 am

that's why i wanna find me a sugar momma an have her love me an pay for me to hump her brain out an buy me nice things. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Wrestling pics   A few Wrestling pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few Wrestling pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Photos-
Jump to: