House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

video game chat

Go down 
+3
Seion
Admin
RAGEWOLF
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:06 pm

i was thinking that all the video gamers that are members here could come in here an ask for help, or brag about a new high score or make mention of a new game that they are now playing.

my self personally i love the entire G.T.A. storyline. but i also love game like Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater. this is an amazing game.

Sooo what kind of games do you guys like to play? you ladies too i'm there has to be at least 1 female gamers here? What are some of your favorite games,why an all that..
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Razz I already mentioned that i am hugh into the g.t.a. storyline, and m.t.s. snake eater. but i am also into games like Bloodrayne, Hitman, just about all of the Resident Evil games. Oh an i'm a mega big time Tony Hawk skate boarding freak, the music is just sick in my opinion, an the stunts are incredible. i also enjoy playing games like mutant league football only because i like being able to completely trash other team as a mutant freak creature. believe it or not, but i do actually enjoy playing the Sims games, although it can get abit irritating with the charecter always whinning because of some reason or another. but it's cool for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-06

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm more into sports games like Madden and especially Ncca sports stuff..But I'm currently trying to open all monsters and powers on RAMPGE WORLD TOUR. After that I'm going back to FIRE PRO WRESTLING RETURNS..its the best Sim wrestling game EVER despite old school grapics and its MIND BOGGLING complexity level.
Back to top Go down
https://gothchat.forumotion.com
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Evil or Very Mad i absolutely am starting to think that i should not even be playing video games anymore. because for 1 my temper has cost me close to 10 controllers for different systems. it has also cost me an entire ps2, maybe 10 copies of g.t.a. vice city or the like. it's really bad.
Back to top Go down
Seion

Seion

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-11

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Havent played any gtas, I wanna play 4 but I cant afford a new system, already got the hd tv, just gotta save up since the college crap is kickin my ass.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Evil or Very Mad yeah i hear you there, i got a ps2 then i had an xbox. now they have the ps3 and the xbox360. an i can bet you that as soon as i get the money to buy 1 of those systems without having to worry about paying bills. they will be coming out with a ps4 or another xbox system. gggggrrrrrr it sucks, unless your a multi millionair you can never keep up.
Back to top Go down
Seion

Seion

Number of posts : 8

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Nah, Ps3 and 360 will be the last of the traditional consoles in my opinion, They are going to have to upgrade massive if they want to keep people buying, Which brings me to holographics and REAL 3D games. Not the ones on a screen.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:36 pm

you really think soo because i'm not soo sure. there is a butt load of money out there that people are more than willing to spend on the newest video game systems. i mean hell i remember back in the day i used to have the atari 2600, an i thought that was all the craze. yeah right it's nothing compared to the newer stuff they have today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Truthfully, Newer doesn't always mean Better...I have a ps2 and an x box 360 and I STILL think some of the ps one games are actually BETTER. The graphics may not be..but the game design is. I think most of these upgrades are for online play and since I'm not into that its no biggie...Need for speed Porche Challenge is better than Gran Tourismo 3 or 4 and FAR better than many lesser racing titles. Its all planned obsolesence
Back to top Go down
https://gothchat.forumotion.com
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:21 pm

i've never been a one for the racing games, i think it has alot to do with my temper.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:15 pm

im more of a STreet Fighter kinda gal...or MORTAL KOMBAT!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Twisted Evil MOOOORRRRRTTTTAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL KOOOOOOOMMMMMMBBBBBBAAAAATTTTTT!!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Twisted Evil i am really getting into the hitman games for the ps2. affraid
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:38 am

I'm playing one of those "world tour poker" games but its kinda dumb. REGARDLESS of what hand I have SOMEONE has a better one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:43 pm

yeah i hate those games, i very VERY rarely ever win those kinds of games.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:31 am

Razz Manhunt and Manhunt 2 are probly my all time most favorite games to play. Twisted Evil very bloody an gory an i get to cut peoples heads off with piano wire. is it wrong for a violent video game to give you a chubby?
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-14

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 am

my favorite games are as follows, COD 4, Ace combat 6, im starting to get into the online play for Halo 3, GTA vice city, not sure how i like GTA 4 yet its ok but im kinda ify on it, Metal Gear Solid 4 is bad fucking ass....... and i like a bunch of older games like super metroid, and a few others on the old systems
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:21 pm

i do like alot of the older games for some of the older systems, like resident evil 3 nemisis for the playstation.
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:48 am

i like all the resident evils lol i grew up on them.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:46 pm

super mario brothers....and i still can not pass the fucking game!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:58 pm

dude that was the easiest game ever lol besides pong
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:17 pm

i hate the fucking game...and pong also...every time i jump...im teh person that moves the controller thinking im helping the jump...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:39 am

Razz lmao omg i've seen soo many people do that same thing. go an bounce the controller in the air like it will help them get better height. hahahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Ogre

Ogre

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:08 pm

lol i bet you do that rage lol
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 pm

hahahaha!!!!

today my son was playing rainbow six and he was KICKING ASS!!! kinda scary!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

video game chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: video game chat   video game chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

video game chat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next