House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Think up some games we could play here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:40 pm

i'm not looking for the crotch area, i just over annalize everthing i see in movies or commercials.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:18 pm

SURE YOU DO
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:13 pm

my brother could vouch for me, hell i'm always pissing him off with picking movies apart. lol
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm

i do the same thing....i figure out the movie in like 5 miniutes.
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 pm

hahahahaha you too? god don't you just hate knowing how a movie is going to end or who the villian is before they let you know?
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm

yup yup but then i will talk through the WHOLE movie and make who ever is watching it with me mad!! its o much fun!!!
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:52 pm

oh i do that all the time, an i used to get peeps sooo very pissed at me when i worked at a movie theater. i'd watch a movie for the first time an be like ok this is going to happen an so on an so forth. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 pm

i dont go to the movies....i get them all on boot-leg
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 pm

yes well you see, i used to work at the movie theater. soo i didn't have to pay the retarded prices to go watch any movies, i just walked in.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:20 pm

thats cool...i didnt have to pay then either when i worked at hollywood video
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:52 pm

the really cool part of working in a movie theater? is that they actually show the movies the night before it is released to the public, soo that all the employees can watch it with a friend or family member. which is cool because i worked in a kind of large theater, which means that we sometimes had like 4 or 5 new movies come out on the same day.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:04 pm

yeah thats cool
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:50 pm

the other cool part of it i thought at least, was that i could bring in a friend or a family member with me. an if me an my brother were the only 2 people in the theater when a movie started then it was even cooler. nobody talking through the movie.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:59 pm

yeah...thast always cool
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:47 pm

another wicked cool job that i used to have was working in an arcade, i was an arcade attendant. it was cool because every monday the manager would give all the employees $25.00 worth of game tokens. which is actually alot of tokens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think up some games we could play here   Think up some games we could play here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think up some games we could play here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: