House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suggestions

Go down 
+2
Marcus Kane
Damion_Apocalypse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-06

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 pm

a chat box maybe just a standard one

a video section or just combine it with the picture section

daily polls
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

Number of posts : 109

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:06 pm

Chat box is Complete..and rather neat If I do say so myself. Video you can add to any post..Most I assume will be music so thats the spot...

Polls are up and running:)

Ask and ye shall receive...I'm cool that way..LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellardweller.webs.com
Damion_Apocalypse

Damion_Apocalypse

Number of posts : 55

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: just a thought   suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 pm

how about a cool intro page to the forum and maybe a few banners so i can promote the site a bit
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:16 am

Demonas working on a Banner..I'll post it as soon as I get it and maybe everyone can post it around:)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf187

BlackWolf187

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-08

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:06 am

Kind of bummed out..I posted Like 2-3 poems but only one is there..I know that I clicked send or submit..and I didn't use any harsh language either..what happened ?
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:49 am

the only thing that i can suggest is to try it again, sometimes the internet acts up an things do not get posted. but if you keep trying to do what it is you want to do sometimes it works.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:16 pm

its little gliches thats all
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf187

BlackWolf187

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-08

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:37 pm

ok thanks..I'll try again
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:05 pm

why is ther never any one in the chat room when im on?? that is a prob right??...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:22 am

it's because of the fact that the time stamp doesn't match up with the clock on the computer. if you post a messege here an your computer screen says it is like 12:20pm it might be posted as being 6:20pm or something. soo i for 1 never know exactly when i should be looking for anybody online here. i guess i could just get online an leave the window open 24 hours a day an hope to catch somebody, but i don't really see that happening. because there are 2 people that use this computer an we both goto different sites all day everyday.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 pm

well that that is a problem that needs to get fixed...Marcus??...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:16 pm

Marcus is here no where's near as often posting messeges as i am like 3 posts away from 1,000... HELLS YEAH BITCHES
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:08 pm

hey i'm curious about something here, how do i delete my account with this site? i mean other than by offending the owner of it which is my friend Marcus. if i wanted to just cancle myself from this site how do i go about doing soo, other than being like everybody else here an just not be here. this site is actually starting to bore me, an i'm really sad to say that it is doing soo because i really liked this site alot when it was first born. but now it just sucks monkey nuts i think, maybe i'm wrong?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Accounts can be deleted thru your profile pages.
I created this site primarily for those who conversed on imgoth but wanted to lose the stupid, redundant and overly juvinile dead baby humor and stupidity...If I recall, most of those people DID join up..if they choose to not post I'd suggest thats due to the topics of conversation and not the site itself. Any site is only as good as its made and If this isn't being used then I'd have to assume that the others didn't find it all that interesting. That wouldn't be my fault tho..I don't post all that much.
Back to top Go down
Shortie Shory

Shortie Shory

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-09

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Well I think

You should

TALK TO ME MORE

I miss you =(
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:50 pm

Awww..well I miss talking to you too...Looks like we are the chosen few left on here but whatever...Its here for those who want it:)
Back to top Go down
Shortie Shory

Shortie Shory

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-09

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 am

Well

We'll rock this site together!

I just remembered my password for this

GO ME!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Kane

Marcus Kane

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:26 pm

We can sure TRY..LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestions   suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Problems & Suggestion-
Jump to: