House of goth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of goth

A place for those who appreciate the darker side of life to meet, talk and hang out

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cartoons What do you watch?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:14 pm

to late!!!...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:41 pm

damn it now i need a new secret, hmmm what can it be? i wonder?
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:45 am

Raqe - DragonBallZ when I catch it its on like at 3am my time.

BooBerry Cereal.. its hard as hell to find. But gotta love it.

Haha.. your secrets out. Of course when Dead first stated tricks are for kids. I immeaditly went to my special weirdo place and in my head said. No its Dicks are for Chicks.

I going to watch Akira here soon, the other guard brought his portable dvd player to work. And and yeah.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.imgoth.com/users/repodrgn
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Twisted Evil dragon do you remember there being another monster cereal? i mean yeah there was booberry an frankenberry an the count chocolua or whatever it was called. but i swear there was a forth 1 that had to do something with a wolf or something? am i correct or am i on drugs that i didn't know i was on?
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 am

yeah i remember one. cant for the life of me remember what it was. but the wolf thing sounds familar.........
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:00 am

i'm willing to bet good money that it was called something like wolfenberry or something like that.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:58 pm

THERE WAS ONE CALLED WOLF BERRY..AND....FRUIT BRUTE, AND YUMMY MUMMY

LORD..YEAH WHEN I WAS TYPING IT..THE SAME PHRASE COME TO MY MIND..I GUESS PERVS THINK ALIKE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:57 pm

now that i think about it i remember yummy mummy. but i do not remember fruit brute. hmm must be a west coast thing.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:10 pm

i dont know i looked it up...LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:19 pm

i wish i could find an buy all of those cool monster cereals because they should be collectors items by now.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 am

collecter smecter.. i wanna eat them.

the cereal that is. Not the monsters.. well maybe booberry
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 pm

well yeah i wanna eat the cereals too, but i wanna collect 1 box of every kind of the monster cereals. i think that it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 pm

they are on ebay

il eat some monster tooo
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:31 pm

i read someplace that ebay sucks monkey nuts, i forgot where i read that but i'm thinking that it may be true.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:17 am

does ebay get the monkey off?

lol!

Oh I am in a thilly mood this morning
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:16 am

yeah i think they use both hands too.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:44 pm

lord you are in a "thilly" mood...how cute!!..LOL
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:34 pm

is thilly anyplace close to philly? i was born in philly an i love their cheese steaks. i was wondering if they have some thilly cheese steaks? an are they any good?
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:27 am

philly cheese steak sub..... oh man, theres another thing I miss!

Vegas + Philly (wanna be) Cheese Steak = not even close!
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm

no food talk
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:32 pm

O.M.G. i've been to n.j. , both virginias, maryland, deleware, colorado, an a few other states. plus i live in n.y. even though i was born in philly,pa. i've had the supposed *philly cheesesteak* in every state that i just mentioned an none of them are as good as the original philly cheesesteaks from philly itself.
Back to top Go down
LordDragon

LordDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Dead - Why no food talk?

And here I am cooking Filet Migon with fully loaded baked potato, and green beans..
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:53 pm

because i am hungry...but can not eat...caus ei feel like shit!!! i think i hav ethe stomach bug my kids had
Back to top Go down
RAGEWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 pm

sorry too find out about your stomach bug Dead. i'm hoping that you an the kids all get better soon.
Back to top Go down
dead skin mask

dead skin mask

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:12 pm

we are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoons What do you watch?   Cartoons What do you watch? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartoons What do you watch?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of goth :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: